She placed her hands onto his shoulders sternly before pushing down at the Dior jacket, trying to remove it from his body. Von started to kiss her back with even more aggression, before he had broke the kiss to remove his simple white t-shirt. Naamah moved away from his lips and admired his scar at his side from the past event they went through together, she gently stroked at it before he pushed his lips back to hers. Von's kiss was becoming more aggressive once again like he was hungry her only thing was Naamah couldn't smell it like usual but she hadn't paid attention to it.

He picked her up, forcing her legs around his waist and he opened robe exposing her bare body which he loved so much.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back with the force.

Von unbuttoned his black Balmain jeans, pulling them down slightly along with his boxers. He laid her back down onto the bed as he started to remove them and Naamah's head rolled as she could practically feel him inside of her although the was a good three feet away from her. His eyes stared at her body as he continued visualizing himself penetrating in her.

He kicked his pants with boxers intact to the side and walked back over to her, his semi-muscular body hovered over her as he inhaled her sweet scent around her neck. He slowly licked at the side of her face tasting her flesh, he started to push himself into her and to no avail it wouldn't go in. He tried once more and forced it a bit more into her aching hole. "Sh-shit," she whined feeling his thick dick plunge into her without fair warning. "Sorry," he hissed at her then he started to rock his hips quickly hearing their lower bodies slam up against each other.

"Ohhhhh fuck Dayvon," Naa cried out.

Von enjoyed hearing her moan his name, plead for him.

It made him thrust harder to the point the bed was pounding into the wall from his hostility.

"FUCK," she called.

Von forced her legs from around his waist throwing her legs open and grabbed her hand, interlocking their fingers as he placed it above her head. "I-I'M FINNA CU-CUM," Naa confessed but this wasn't enough for him he wanted to keep fucking her forever if possible. She was beyond wet to him.

"You mine Naa?" He questioned staring down at her face as she was now full on crying from the overwhelming pleasure, she was close to releasing she could taste it.

"Are you mine?" He asked with a more stern voice.

She slowly nodded, "FUCK YES I'M YOURS!" She screamed feeling herself release onto him causing her pussy to tighten around him, only to get wetter as her high subsided.

"Look me in my eyes and tell me that shit," he demanded never letting up his thrusts keeping the same pace throughout.

Naa obeyed and stared into his eyes, once she did she saw his eyes were solid black like she was all too familiar with, she believed she was imagining things though and shut her eyes for a few seconds before opening them back. His orbs were back to the natural deep brown color only they were softer, and looked to be made of glass. "I'm your-yours Dayvon," she managed then released a moan.

As she stared into his eyes could feel pain but it wasn't pain from Dayvon; it was like he was carrying someone else's pain. She could hear many screams as she was now stuck in a trance. It was like she was witnessing a thousand deaths and a million cries. "Vo-Von stop," she mumbled pressing her hands into his chest but he couldn't to stare down at her forcing her to not break contact. "Von get off," she mumbled lowly over the screams which were like a loud speaker embedded in her head.

"DAYVON!" She screamed.

She suddenly felt a warm liquid spread throughout her insides and he climbed off of her, rushing out the room.

Naa slowly sat up and the screaming stopped once he broke eye contact with her, she quickly wrapped her robe around her body and left out the room. She could hear Von growling but couldn't see him anywhere, she followed the gurgling noises and found herself in the kitchen. He was sitting the icebox wide open, feasting down on a pack of raw steak meat. The blood was just dripping down his chin as he continued to devour it.

She stared in complete incredulity.

"Vo-von?" She softly spoke with her voice shook up.

He ignored her tossing the raw meat aside, rummaging through the fridge knocking out whatever was in his way. He grabbed a pack of ground meat and stuffed it into his mouth.

"Von?" She called out once again.

He slowly looked at her with the blood now stuck around his entire mouth area, "you need to go lay down yo-you aren't feeling well..."

Tears were now falling down her cheeks, she reached out for him and he took her hand standing to his feet. He followed behind her, feeling his hunger subside but there was no telling how long at would last. Naa walked him into her room and directed him to lay down, she stood over him gently pushing his dreaded hair out his face. Her entire body was in fear, she knew this wasn't Von anymore. He was something much darker than she'd ever seen to the point where she could feel the pain he inflicted just by touching them or hear their screams. She didn't know how to go about dealing with this situation. She knew she was also something dark but he seemed to have been out of control, there was no piece of sanity left in his body unless it came to her.

She removed her hand from his body when she noticed he was fully sleep.

She dropped to her knees and started to cry over his body with her head on his bare bloody chest. She was blaming herself. It was all her fault for involving herself with him, if she would've left him alone before things got too deep they wouldn't have been in the situation they were in. All of that was completely true. She'd be doing her day to day feasts, doing the proper clean up, he adopted mother would still be alive, Von would be making music not slaughtering people for sport.

"I don't know what to do," she cried out before becoming hysterical, the truth was Naamah knew exactly what she had to do... But could she go through with it?