Part 12 - Past, 'Gullible' 🔞

Before you met Park Jimin, you already had some ideas about what would happen in first time sex

Before you met Park Jimin, you already had some ideas about what would happen in first time sex. Your friends at school talked over it, your fellow ballerinas whispered and hushed about it. Most of them sounded the same, the first time hurt like hell. It felt like someone tore a delicate thin skin deep inside you. Literally.

While you wouldn't deny the fact, but sex with Jimin was so much better than what they described. Ten times finer and more pleasant actually.
It hurt, indeed, especially the first few penetrations. But the pain was absolutely worth the pleasure and bliss after that, one that got quite addictive for the both of you.

Today was your holiday, and there was nowhere you wanted to be but in his arm, under him, to romp on the plush bed of your new apartment, a separate lodging from your grandmother. Again, courtesy of the dance company.

Jimin was dancing as Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights as a guest star around four months ago, paired with Sophia Abate as his partner in the story.
If only you had the chance to dance as Catherine with his Heathcliff, to depict the love story you would love to experience in real life.
Minus the tragic ending, certainly.
It was only few weeks ago that you got close with him, and started the relationship. Well, he had not yet convey anything to you, but you were too enamored with him to think otherwise.

Your screams and his moans were mixed together, along with the sound of skin slapping one another as he thrusted harder with every jolt.
Beads of sweat adorned his forehead, and you swore you had never seen someone looked so handsome even in a thoroughly fucked state.
His crescent eyes was shut in the wake of pleasure, his plump pink lips chanted dirty curses with every thrust of his hip.
He hunched and captured your nipples alternately with his mouth, and your grip on his toned thighs was firmer with every rough push he shoved inside your pussy.

"You are so tight, god ... I've never been with a virgin before. Your pussy is so delicious."

His italian wasn't too fluent, the sentences that he spoke was heavy with noticeable accent. But in the middle of rapture from lovemaking, it seemed the filthy words flew so smooth, making your inside shuddered with further enchantment.