'ANIKI?!!!'

"This is why I worried about, Takemichi. That's why I told you to stick out of Toman's problem. But you didn't listen.",said Seiyu, looking down at Takemichi with a cold stare.

'No no no!!! Aniki was not like this!! Aniki that I know...'

Kazuki Seiyu is my name...and do call me whatever you want, Takemichi.

Just to make sure you know that you're not alone in this world, Takemichi...

It's really nothing,Takemichi. You already fighting alone enough. I just making less the burden that you already hold.

'Aniki was a kind person....'

Don't give up,Takemichi. Just walked in the path you choose. Don't worry about anything, I will back you up from behind.

That's...what a brother should act, right?

Takemichi cannot stop crying as the memories of Seiyu keeps on appearing inside his head. He recalled everything, every moment he's had spend together with Seiyu. Seeing the guy who he sees as a brother, staring down so coldly at him, really makes him sad.

"I knew it....you really good.....at hiding your identities, Kazuki Seiyu.",said Naoto as he looks up at the older guy.

"Well, I really hate when the cops getting in my way.",said Seiyu. "All I need is to eliminate the insects that wandering around my organization.", Seiyu adds as he looks down at the two without any emotion or pity.

"Why....aniki...why...??", asked Takemichi with tears running out on his face, getting the attention of the guy.

"Why huh? I'm wondering how did I ended like this.", said Seiyu while looking up at the sky as he calming himself.

"I don't know.", said Seiyu while smiling coldly at Takemichi.

"Aniki.",call Izana, making Seiyu turn to look at him.

"We should go now."

"Hmm...let's go.", said Seiyu while walking passes Kisaki and Izana.

"Aniki...."

Seiyu stops and turns back to look at Takemichi for the last time and says...

"Sayonara, lil crybaby hero.",said Seiyu with a warm smile on his face.

'Nooo....aniki...stop...don't smile like that.', Takemichi thought as he crying so hard, looking at Seiyu slowly disappear from his sight together with Kisaki, Izana and Kakucho.

"Takemichi...."

"Naoto..."

"Let's handshake...this our last chance...",said Naoto.

"Naoto....",call Takemichi.

"Quick, since I'm still breathing.",said Naoto. Takemichi slowly moved his hand closer to Naoto and they handshake.

This will not be the last!!

I won't let it !!!