013.

[𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 + 𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞]

"Honestly I don't know what to say.. you guys are on and off.. and you forgive way to easily... maybe you should just leave him alone for awhile.. I can't tell you to completely stop going back.. but.. leave him alone.. me and Armin.. might be taking a break.. it's gonna hurt yea.. but.. we can't be like this with mykal and we can't keep making you look after him.." Manny said.. "I'll look after him any day.. he's my nephew.. and.. how am I supposed to do that when Connie's everywhere.. wherever Eren or Armin is.. it's hard when were all in the same friend group"..

"Idk.. just find a way to resist.. some how..".

--

Trying to ignore someone you love is hard.. especially someone like Connie.. yes he used me a few times... And I hate him for that.. but he's also the first person I felt genuinely gave a fuck about me.. relationship wise...

-- a few weeks later

"Happy birthday lynn, we love you", "Thank y'all so muchh", "There's one more thing though".. that's when Armin got on one knee with a ring box, people were cheering but I was just shocked.. happy for her.. but shocked..

Afterwards everyone was just chillin, some drunk.. some high.. mykal was with my momma, I was kinda bored and didn't know what to do so I went up to my room.

--

*Knock knock*

"what are you doing here Connie...", He came.in the room closing the door, "Because.. I'm tired of being apart.. from you.. and being stupid..." He walked up to me caressing my face, "I'm madly in love with you n/n.. that's why I can't stay away..", "connie..", I felt his lips on mine and in my head I wanted him to stop.. I didn't want to go through the same shit shit again.. by my heart knows how I feel about him.. I still love him like nothing ever happened.

-- the next morning

Connie took me out for breakfast, and it was nice.. I had a good time.. no.. me and Connie aren't together.. but.. he wants to make everything up to me before being official..

"So you forgave him .. again.. and now he's trying to make up everything?..", "I know.. y'all think I'm dumb asf..and easy.. but connie.. is the only nigga that has genuinely.... Cared.. I know.. all the shit he does doesn't seem like it.. but .. I believe he loves me.. he's just.. been through it.. and I'm trying to change that.." I explained..

"Look bestie.. whatever makes you happy.. just.. be careful.. and make sure this is what you wanna do.. okay?.." Lex was sounding to genuine for me so I laughed, "I'm trying to be serious here.. I care about you and so does lynn.. we just want what's best for you".

(TRASH ASS CH IM SORRRRRYYY I HAD TO POST SOMETHING YALL HAVE BEEN WAITING HATE ME JF U WANT, OR Y/N YES NY CHARACTER IS DUMB BUT WHEN ITS LOVE WE CAN ALL BE A LITTLE DUMB SOMETIMES)