003. pt 2

[𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭+𝐝𝐨𝐣𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐭]

--7:20 pm

Connie and armin said they had to go, I was upset that he had to leave so he left his hoodie.

*Knock knock*

"Come in" I said, it was seikanii and she looked like she had been crying, "anii.." I patted the spot next to me on the bed and she laid next to me, "Is it about mom and pops..?" She nodded and pulled her into my chest, "it ain't yo fault.. I hope you kno that..anii" she nodded and I rubbed her back.

Not to long after that we fell asleep.

--The next morning 5:20 am

*ding*

*ding*

*ding*-

I grabbed my phone seeing messages from gio,

gio:

sis wake up !

gio:

Pops said the baby supposed to come soon

gio:

yoo!

I perked up seeing seikanii still asleep, I told him to the the address and that we on the way.

-- TS the hospital 🏥

"How's ma?" Manny asked, "She's okay, she just tired..", We sat in the waiting room and I texted connie..

Me:

you awake baldy?..

baldyy:

what's up beautiful? everything okay?

Me:

yea.. just wanted to see if you were awake..

baldyy:

want me to come over?

Me:

nah.. I'm at the hospital anyways.. my mom is supposed to give birth soon...

baldyy:

I can come keep you company.. plus your probably hungry am I wrong?

Me:

...no

baldyy:

send me the address I'll be there soon..

About 20 mins later, Connie came with some chick-fil-a, he sat next to me kissing my cheek before handing me the bag, "Thank you" I said, "Anything for you princess" he smiled.

"I smell chicken" seikanii mumbled, "You must be dumb as hell if you think she's sharing-", I gave seikanii a few fries and Manny just stared, "What?", "So you'll share with her but not me?", "If you don't ask armin to get you something, you know he will", I looked at Armin and he nodded nervously getting up and leaving.

"See", "Y'know your scary sometimes" Connie said playing with my hair, "I guess"..

(See look because I'm like.. too lazy to write the whole birth thing and um.. too lazy to even finish this hospital shit so they back at the house okay? Okay :D)

-- 9:23 am

I let connie stay over because he kept me company, I noticed his phone on the bed so I decided to look through it, his wallpaper was the picture of me and him.

I smiled and clicked on Instagram, he had a lot of girls messaging him and he never replied, I caught a glimpse of his gc with eren, armin and jean, and it made me wonder why I'm attracted to him

Since insta was boring I went to his messages only seeing two contacts, mine and ash♡ curiously I clicked on the contact seeing they're messages and it didn't take long for me to realize he was still with his girlfriend...

He started shuffling and I put his phone down, I needed to do something to take my mind off of it so I watched (fave anime) for awhile.

-- 1:23 pm

"I know I already asked this but come on.. your not fine.. ¿Qué pasa goregeous? (What's wrong goregeous?) "You still talk to her connie..." I mumbled, I didn't look at him because I might cry, but it was my fault thinking he would change, "It's.. an ok and off thing.. but we're not together"- he got a call and he looked at me as if he wanted permission to answer it, I looked at him and shrugged so he picked up the phone going into the living room.

--

"I have somewhere to be.. can we talk about this later?.. tonight?", "What is there to talk about connie?.." I asked, he didn't say anything knowing it was nothing to talk about, "There's your answer..".

(okay look Ik I'm just being lazy but like.. it's hard when you have literally no ideas for stories.. especially the good ones I see my toji and connie one y'all like, so I'll try to do better on updating them?