006. pt 2

[𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜+𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲]

When we got to the address nessa sent I pulled Connie to the side, "connie you doing to much.. please don't do anything.." I asked, he looked at me before signing and he nodded, "thank you..".

"Bitch it's been like forever" nessa said, "I know Right.." I smiled, "who- hey bestiee" lexi cooed, "heyy", "if it isn't the great connie", "hey lex.." connie said, "n/n.?" I looked behind nessa and saw reiner in the doorframe, "I miss you y/n..", he started walking closer until Connie stepped in front of me,

"Connie-", "she's taken rein can't u see that" lexi shoved him to the side and he glared at connie, "can we go get food I'm hungry.." Eren said, "There's this good mexican place down the street you guys wanna go there?", Connie looked at me and I nodded.

--

"Connie?".. I looked up and saw a girl and she looked a lil familiar, "Oh sorry hi I'm ash your waiter for today..", "y'all know her or sumn?.." Lexi asked, "nah" Connie said, "Connie? You haven't called me in awhile.. I miss you.." she looked like she was about to cry, "I lost my appetite.." I got up going to the car.

(LOOK SKIP THIS SHIT YK NIGGAS AINT SHIT AND UM YEA..)

"Idk why you upset y'all ain't even together.. unless you actually love this nigga.." gio said, I looked at him and he shook his head, "He clearly don't fw you the way you fw him so just leave him alone, don't keep getting yo heartbroken..", 'i can't just let him go..', "Either that or keep dealing with his shit.." ..

(MB SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT LOOK AT THE READS, TYSMM, DONT FORGET TO VOTE PLEASE) ❤️