005.

[𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞+𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞]

"Uno!" Seikanii yelled, "Ain't this yo 4th uno?" Lexi asked, "Yea and what about it..", Lexi rolled her yes drawing a card, then I put my card down, "Uno out", "enjoy your lil win cause it ain't gon last" I said, "sure..".

"Where you said Manny was again?", "With her lil white boy.." I said, "damn they still ain't together?" Lexi asked, "nah they just act like a couple..", "so like you and Connie", I looked at anii and she shrugged, "connie?.. ain't that yo ex.. or no.. that was my brother.. so Connie the sneaky link", I mhm-ed in response and she nodded, "reiner miss tf outta you, he been gettin on my nerves since we started chillin again askin about you, and do he still got a chance", "The chances of us gettin back together is 0% even if he did change" I mumbled.

*new message from conyay ღ*

con:

buenos dias hermosa (goodmorning beautiful), how did you sleep last night?

me:

morningg <3 I slept..good hbu

con:

I slept great cause I was thinkin about you

me:

... 😭 corny asff

con:

y/nn I'm being serious it's not funny 😐

me:

oh..

PFFT. 🤣

con:

damn I guess I won't bring any chinese over..

me:

😐..

don't even joke like tht..

con:

but when you do it, it's fine

me:

I'm just messing with you, but seriously don't joke about chinese

con:

I'm just messing with you babe.. I'll bring your favorite okay?

me:

okay..

--

Connie, armin, eren, and jean all came over, "Yoo you got a PS5??" Jean asked, "Yea..", "Don't mind him he just aint seen one in person before" Eren laughed, "PFFT" anii spit out her drink and everybody else started laughing at jean.

"Why you had to do him like that" armin asked outta breath, "Ha ha.." jean rolled his eyes before turning on the PS5, "So princesa.. wanna 1v1?", "Just be prepared to get yo ass beat" I smiled.

--

"Babe... princesa..", "Damn she really not talking to you" Eren said, "N/n don't like to lose so have fun tryna get her to speak" Manny shrugged. Armin and Manny headed downstairs to her room and I headed to mine, "baby come on.." connie pushed himself up behind me kissing my neck, "you want me to apologize~" he whispered against my ear, "connie"-, "we haven't have sex in awhile.. don't u agree?" he asked playing with the band if my shorts, "connie we can't when my sister's are here.." I said, "We've always had sex when they were around what's wrong now", he kissed my neck softly, holding my waist.

"N/n you busy?", Seikanii asked through the door, I sighed mentally and connie sat on my bed, I opened the door and anii looked like she was crying, "hey what's wrong..", she shrugged and I let her in closing the door behind her, she climbed in the bed and I climbed in next to her.

(Ian updated this shit in like 5 days? I don't remember lol I have writers block but I tried to make it work share, vote and comment on my shit thankss)