009.

[𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜+𝐤𝐞𝐡𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢]

-- a few weeks later

"Come on hermosa.. please..", I looked at him and rolled my eyes.. "I'll think about it okay..", he gave me that cute smile and I looked at my phone, "Did you hear about Annie's party ?" Eren said, "yea but I'm trying to get n/n to come with me.." he started pouting and he looked so ugly so I laughed.

"I missed your laugh..", I felt a smile creep up on my face before looking back at my phone.

--

"Connie.. no.." I mumbled.. it was silent for a moment, "Look Te quiero (I love you) ... n/n.. I just need another chance.."-, "That's why Im saying no.. we weren't even together the first time or the second.. or the third.." I looked at him and he was was looking at the ground.

"I know we weren't.. but.. the fun of it.. is.. just being together..." He said, "So.. you want me but don't want a relationship.. with me..", "Exactly... why can't we just go back to that?.." he asked, "Because you can't even stay 'committed' to what we had goin on before", "That's why I'm apologizing.. admitting that I miss that.. I miss you.. I miss us..", "There was never an us.. connie this is about you.. you're using me.. because I make you feel better knowing all the shit you did" he looked up at me.. and he looked irritated.

"Just take me back.. you always do.. you can't stay away from me.. and I can't stay away from you" he started raising his voice, I looked at him crossing my arms, "First of all turn yo 10 down to a 2.. and second.. I used to come back... I changed..", he chuckled.. 'wtf is funny?' "If you changed then why are you here again.. why are we talking.. why do you stay over almost every night letting me do all the stuff I used to do.. it's all bullshit if you think Im going anywhere, there's no point of lyin to yourself".

I grabbed my keys deciding to leave.. because he was right.. why am I here?..

--

"I swear y'all toxic..", ymir said, "on me.. I couldn't do it.." sekanii agreed, "We not toxic because there is no we.. at least.. not anymore..".. "hey.. it's gon be okay big sis.. want me to beat him up for you?" Anii asked, "cause he can get this two piece combo", I started laughing, looking at her, "see.. your ugly ass laugh is better then seeing that depressing expression you had..", I stopped laughing and she chuckled, "I'm just kiddingg".

--

"Thank you for coming to see me y/n.. I thought.. as my daughter.. seeing what I did to your dad.. would make you hate me.." she explained, "I don't hate you.. ma.. it's just.. weird knowing we won't see you and pops together..", "I know.. but that's my fault.. and I completely.. and utterly regret my decision.. but the damage is done..".....

"Enough about me though.. how are you and Connie?..", "He's not in the picture anymore.. just.. know.. we were never together in the first place.. we were just..", "messing around?" She asked.. I nodded, "I get that.. me and your father started off 'messing around'.. he had bad commitment issues because of his ex.. so we were on and off.. do it sound familiar?", I nodded and she smiled, "If it's meant to be.. you'll speak to him again.. show him.. that you ain't like his last.."..

a/n: WOWWW.. it's 3:11 am rnnnn WEEEEEE y'all I feel like.. accomplished.. I finally uploaded and this story is getting more reads and votes, thank y'all so much . ❤️