008.

[𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭+𝐜𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐱 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞]

"Please n/n", "lynn why are you begging me to do summ and Ion even know what you begging for", "Armin's going out with um.. you know his other friends, the ones that haven't met me yet and I just want you to come I know you told me zeke is out today so why not yk?" she said.

".. fine.." .

--

(The fit)

(The fit)

(Manny fit , imagine the bump tho)

--

"You actually got her to come", "If she wasn't pregnant I wouldn't be here..", I said, "Okayy come onn" Manny dragged me over to the table, and sat next to Armin, "you both look so pretty" krista said, "thank youu" we said in unison we looked at each other and laughed but laughter stopped once a certain couple caught my eye, "you said they wouldn't be here" Manny whispered to armin, "I didn't tell him..", armin looked eren and he rubbed the back of his head, "Why does it seem like everywhere we go she's here", I looked at ash scrunched up my face, "Oh hell no, I may be pregnant but not pregnant enough to beat yo ass, don't disrespect my sister in her fuckin face" manny said, "Lynn-" armin was cut off by Manny standing up getting in ash face, "Hey- Lynn cut it out please, it's fine let the bitch talk her shit" I held her arm and she mean mugged her as she sat down, "conwell can you take your girlfriend and leave before she gets her ass beat by 2 ppl" I looked at ymir almost laughing but I kept a straight face.

Connie looked at me with that pitiful ads expression and left along with ash.

--

"You okay y/n?, Who ass I gotta beat?" Lynn asked, "Nobody's lynn chill out.. it's just zeke hasn't texted me back.. he usually does.. and if hes out with his friends he'll tell me..", "Maybe.. he's-" I cut her off my trying to call zeke, when he answered he was all outta breath and shit, "um hey u okay?.." I asked, he started explaining saying what all he was doing before I heard a female call his name.. niggas ain't shit.. I didn't even waste my breath I hung up the phone, and I told manny I was going home.

(Trash ass chap sorryyy I'm so sorry like 😭❤️ I need more ideas on what to do nexttt)