Welcome!

Hey guys, thanks for checking this story out!

As some of you may know, this is my first reader insert (or x reader) story.

While I have not written anything like this before, I've definitely read enough to have a good idea of what I'm doing. 

But, I would definitely enjoy constructive criticism, and would LOVE it if you guys would comment (and vote!) because I love hearing from my readers, and y'all already know Wattpad is known for the laughing-till-you-cry, ridiculously hilarious (and some pretty weird and down bad) comments, so don't be afraid to let loose! (But please don't spam me lol)

I'm still not sure if this book is going to be an x reader or not, because this is based off of my MHA DR, but even so, there is a possibility there will be a few ✨spicey✨ scenes in this book. Still working on that, but if you guys are reading and really like a relationship and you want something to happen, let me know. 'Cause you never know, I may just use your idea! (with credit of course).

Since a Reader x Character(s) relationship hasn't been determined yet, I might be taking some votes once the story progresses to see if you guys would prefer a certain relationship over the other.

I don't really plan on having any touchy/sensitive topics brought up, but if they're will be any, I will put a trigger warning before said topic starts.

The reader's dad is going to be an OC of mine, but he will be the ONLY OC in this story. And the reader is a female, sorry if that's any inconvenience to you <3

As the story progresses, and you get creative and make some fan art inspired by it, send it to me! I would love to feature it!

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy!