E P I L O G U E

Epilogue

After that one date that changed both of the boys' lives forever, they both couldn't be happier.

Louis proposed after a year because they knew that they were meant to be together and today was their wedding.

"It's going to be okay." Harry kept whispering to himself. He was sad that his mother couldn't make it. This was supposed to be a moment you can spend with your parents so they can reassure you that it will be alright.

Harry was a bit sad about that but he didn't let it ruin his day. This was the day he was going to marry the love of his life.

Harry always wanted to feel pretty in a wedding dress but he didn't want people to think it was weird but Louis convinced him (which wasn't very hard) to wear a dress to their wedding.

He was wearing a ball gown which he totally loved and he felt really pretty in it.

In the room next to Harry's, Louis was trying not to freak out. He was wearing black tuxedo which he thought accentuated his body very well.

After a while it was time and he walked outside to the isle, waiting for Harry to come. He waited for a while until the doors of the church opened.

His mouth opened when he saw Harry in the dress. He hadn't seen it yet because Harry wanted it to be a surprise.

Harry walked to the isle and stood in front of Louis, admiring what Louis looked like.

"You look beautiful, baby." Louis spoke softly. Harry blushed and whispered a quick 'you too' back.

They both did their speeches and after that they were declared as husband and husband.

They kissed like it was their last time they would see each other and they knew that they loved each other endlessly

Niall, Liam and Zayn were present at the wedding and they started clapping and whistling after that, a few more people from Louis' family started clapping too.

Both boys couldn't be more happier with everything that has happened over the past year and today.

And Harry couldn't believe that his life had changed to this. He always believed that he was going to die on the streets with nobody caring for him but now he knew that everything was possible and he wouldn't want it any other way.

The end

A/N: THIS IS IT. I hope you all enjoyed this story and i love you guys for supporting it. I really appreciate all the love that is given<3

xx Soof