E L E V E N

A/N: Sorry for not updating for a long time but here is a new chapter!

----------

Louis' POV

I was freaking out because I didn't know what to do for the date. I wanted it to be very special since it's Harry's first date and all.

I was in my office looking for good ideas but I just couldn't find anything. I wanted something romantic but not too cliché. It also had to be cute but not too simple. I thought it was easy to plan a date but I was wrong, so wrong.

I was deep in my thoughts until they were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hey Lou! Here are some files you need to fill out and you also have a meeting later this afternoon at 4." Harry said. I looked at the boy and pouted, not wanting to go to that meeting later on.

"You have to Lou. If you want, I can be there? Only if you want of course" He said with a hint of doubt in his voice. I thought a bit and eventually nodded.

"Yeah you can keep me company." I said and he smiled at me. He said that he had to go and he left my office. The meeting was at four and it was now one so I had some time to look for more date ideas.

I looked for a while until I found the perfect idea. We were going to a garden full of flowers. Harry would probably love it since he loves flowers so I booked the whole place for us on saturday which was in two days.

We were going to go in the evening so we could watch the sunset and have dinner in the form of a cute little picnic.

I smiled at myself and I came up with an idea to let him know the time and date.

I grabbed a small piece of paper and I wrote everything on it.

Dear Harry

This saturday, 6 o'clock.

-Lou x

I saw that Harry left his office and I sneaked in. I placed the small piece of paper on his desk and I sneaked back to my office.

I was back in my office just in time because Harry was already back. I watched him sitting behind his desk. He noticed the piece of paper and he grabbed it. He looked confused at first and I frowned a bit until there was a huge smile on Harry's face.

I saw him giggle a bit and he tucked the piece of paper in his pocket. He looked over to my office and he smiled at me and I smiled back.

After our little smiling session we both continued to do our work. We got together for a bit for the meeting which wasn't that long and boring which I was very happy about.

Our work day was over and we both packed our things. I headed to Harry's office and waited in front of it until he came out.

When he came out he smiled at me and we walked in silence to the elevator. Not long after we were both seated in my car and we headed home.

"How was your day?" I asked him.

"Perfect." He replied and I smiled again. I noticed that I really smile a lot when I'm around Harry, but come on, who doesn't.

When we arrived home it was time for dinner and we were both starving.

"Alright, what's for dinner?" I asked. I wasn't really in the mood to cook and neither was Harry.

"Ugh, I'm craving pizza." He responded while groaning a bit. I chuckled a bit and I ordered the pizza.

I set up a movie which was Love, Actually since Harry really loves that movie and even if I don't want to admit it, it's pretty nice.

We started the movie and we both sat down on the couch under a mountain of blankets and Harry's head on my shoulder.

After a while we heard the doorbell ring and I got up to get the pizza. I paid the guy and I thanked him. I walked back to the couch and sat down again.

"If we didn't have another date planned I would've thought that this was the date." Harry said and I laughed.

"Yes, maybe but you have to wait for Saturday to get the real date." I said and we continued to watch the movie and Harry placed his head on my shoulder again. I smiled at him and I cuddled him close, loving his warmth.

After we ate our pizza, the movie was still playing and we were both tired.

"Come on, we're going to bed." I said and I stood up, expecting Harry to follow but instead he held out his hands, waiting for me to pick him up.

I chuckled and I picked him up. He wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck and he snuggled into me.

I went to his room but he protested.

"Wanna sleep with you." He mumbled in a cute voice.

"Alright, baby." I said and I went to my room. I put him down and he started stripping to his boxers and I did too. We both laid down and in a second I felt arms wrap around me and a head in my chest.

"Goodnight Lou." He said

"Goodnight Hazzy." 

A/N: This was chapter 11! A fluffy chapter for you guys! I hope you enjoy this story and don't forget to vote, comment and follow! Oh and also, please let me know what you thing and can be improved! Thank you! Love you guys!

-Soof