F I V E

Harry's POV

I was nervous to talk about it, I haven't talked about it for years and I never thought that I would have to talk about it ever again.

"Harry, I know this is probably hard for you but I have to know so I can help you." Louis said.

I sighed, I knew I had to do this so I decided to just talk.

"Alright then, When I was 15 which is 3 years ago, my parents decided to move to London. I didn't like it where I lived, which was Holmes Chapel. I was bullied for being gay and wearing some feminine clothes so when my parents told me they wanted to move to London I couldn't be happier. Everything was packed and the movers were already on their way to London. We got in the car and we took off. I had my earphones in, listening to music, until I saw a car. The car was coming very fast our way. Not long after I heard a crash and screaming."

My eyes started to tear up at the memory and I saw that Louis was on the verge of crying too.

"After I woke up from the hospital there were officers waiting for me to wake up. When I woke up the first thing I did was asking for my parents and the first thing they told me was that they were dead. I remember that I was crying for days until I was discharged from the hospital. I didn't have any family to go to and because the house in London wasn't affordable for me I didn't have money to pay for a house. That's how I ended up on the streets. I had some money from them but not enough to pay for a house. So I just decided to live on the streets."

I didn't notice I was full on crying and Louis was too. Louis came closer to me and he took me in his arms.

"Ever since that day I feel like it is my fault that my parents died. I was the one who wanted to move to London. I was the one who had to be different. I am the one who killed my parents."

"No, no, no, that's not true. You didn't kill your parents, that one driver did. You had nothing to do with it. I understand that you feel like it's your fault but it really isn't you have to believe me." Louis said.

I didn't say anything and I looked down at my lap.

"You are not going back on the streets." He said.

"But you have your own life and I can't pay rent for this house and I can't do anything." I said and I was sobbing by now.

"I'm a CEO for a big company, I can afford this house on my own and extra stuff for you, but if you really want to work, I can offer you a job at the company." Louis said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Realy." Louis confirmed.

"Thank you so much, I don't know how to repay you but I'm very thankful for everything you've done for me." I said

"You really don't need to thank me. What about we go watch a movie and do nothing all day and tomorrow you can come with me to work so you know what you have to do. Alright?" He said.

I nodded and he smiled.

He set up a movie, Grease. He said it was his favorite movie and that I had to watch it. Throughout the movie I had eaten a whole bowl of popcorn which I hadn't expected from myself.

After the movie was done I was content. I finally felt happy. I haven't felt that happy in the three years I've been on the streets.

And also, the movie was great, but I'm more of a romantic comedy person myself.

It was almost lunch time but I was still full from breakfast. I probably should eat more and more so that eventually I could have a real meal.

Louis did make some lunch for himself, not without offering some to me.

"We are going shopping, Haz." Louis said out of nowhere. "You don't have any clothes and I think mine are way too small for you."

No, I can't take more advantage of him. I'm not going to do it.

"No, Lou, I can't. I don't have any money to buy something. We can wait until I have my first paycheck so I can pay myself." I said.

"You really think I was going to let you pay?" He said while smirking.

"No Louis." I said

"Yes Louis." He said.

I sighed, knowing that he wouldn't give in.

"Alright we are going shopping, but we are not going to some expensive mall and shops alright?" I said.

"No promises." he said and I groaned.

A/N: Chapter 5 is up! I hope you enjoy this story and don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you and I love you guys!

-Soof