T E N

Harry's POV

*One month later*

It's been a month of me working with Louis. He hasn't snapped at me since that day and I'm feeling better.

I almost eat as much as a normal adult would but I'm still not that strong. I did gain more weight and I look much better.

I also know that Liam, Niall and Zayn are very nice people. I hung out with them a few times and they're great. They know that I've been on the streets and that I live with Louis. They ship us and call us Larry.

I like Louis I really do but he sees me as a friend and I don't want to ruin our friendship so I keep quiet.

It was Friday afternoon and I was just done with my shift and I was ready to go home. I always go to the coffee shop next to the company to get some coffee and a blueberry muffin. After that I always go to the driver but he was sick so Louis said I had to call a cab but I decided to just walk since it was not that far.

I decided to walk through the park where I lived for all those years. It seemed incredible that I used to be here so much without anything.

I walked further and in a split second there were hands on my shoulders pulling me away behind a small building.

A hand covered my mouth and I couldn't breathe anymore. I looked the person in the eye and I saw that it was Jake. I haven't seen him since I moved in with Louis and I immediately got scared again.

"You thought you could get rid of me so easily huh?" He asked but I was not able to respond and the breathing became harder and harder.

"I'm finally going to give you what you deserve gay boy." He said while kicking my stomach. I groaned out in pain and I started breathing heavier, he still didn't let go of my mouth.

He started kicking me more and punching me and I kept fighting to keep breathing. I almost thought I was going to pass out until I heard a voice.

"Get the fuck away from him you little shit." The voice I immediately recognized as Louis' said.

Jake looked scared and he let me go and he ran away.

"Oh my god Haz are you okay?" He asked and I broke down. I sobbed in his arms. I never wanted to feel this feeling of hurt again and it still happened again. I should've just called that cab.

"Come on, we're going home." Louis said and he took me in his arms and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

We soon arrived home and Louis took me upstairs.

"I'm going to check you okay?" Louis asked gently. I nodded and he slowly took off my shirt. He gasped a bit and I looked away embarrassed.

"No need to be embarrassed, love." He said and I looked at him again. He grabbed the same cream that he used the first time he found me and he put it on my body. I winced a bit at the sting and Louis kept apologizing.

"Alright all checked." He said and he washed his hands. He grabbed me by the waist and he took me in his arms again.

"We're going to eat some food and then we'll talk about that boy alright?" I nodded again and he started preparing some food.

We ate some pasta which was incredibly delicious and we washed the dishes together. Louis did have a dishwasher but we decided to just wash them together.

We were seated on the couch and Louis started talking.

"Who is that boy Haz?"

"Uhm, that's Jake. When I was on the streets he used to always grab me and kick and punch me. He also stole everything from me and he just hates me and I don't know why, I don't know him I only know his name and he still hates me for nothing. He always said that I was a useless fag, or gay boy."

I didn't even cry. I was used to it by now.

"Awh come here Haz, I will do everything to protect you from him." Louis said and he cuddled me in his arms. I relaxed against his chest and I sighed.

"Thank you so much for helping me. You got me a job, food, a house and friends. I'm really grateful for that. I hope you know that."

"I know that Haz, you're the sweetest person I've ever met." Louis said and I smiled.

"I like you, Louis." I said. Fuck, wait, fuck. No no no, now he's going to hate me.

Louis looked shocked. I knew it, he didn't like me.

"I like you too, Haz." He said and I was shocked.

"Wait really?"

"Really. So, would you like to go on a date with me then?" Louis asked.

"I've never been on a date but I would like to go on a date with you Louis." I said and he smiled.

"Well, I have to make sure it's very special then since I'm your first." He said.

"Yes it has to be special." 

A/N: Another chapter for you guys! I hope you still enjoy this story and let me know what you think! Don't forget to vote and comment! Love you guys!

-Soof