T H R E E

Louis' POV

When we arrived at our house I carried Harry in bridal style to my front door. When I picked him up I noticed that he flinched so I know he's hurt badly.

I just feel so sad that someone could hurt this pretty boy.

When Harry saw my house, well mansion, his eyes lit up immediately. He smiled at everything.

I unlocked the front door and I carried him inside. I shut the door behind me and I started walking up the stairs trying to stay as balanced as possible since Harry was quite tall.

I'm not saying that I'm small, I'm 5'9.

I went to my bathroom and I carefully placed Harry on the counter.

"I'm going to check your bruises okay? You do have to take off your shirt so I can see everything on your chest alright love?"

A pink blush covered his cheeks but he nodded. He took off his shirt, trying to hide his wincing but I still saw it.

I gasped in horror when I saw his chest. It was covered in bruises not only the new ones from tonight but also older ones.

"Who did this to you?" I asked furiously.

He looked down but he didn't answer. I know he is scared that the hurting will get worse when he tells me but he has to answer me, I will kill the person who did this.

"Please tell me. I will make sure he never touches you again." I said, trying to convince him.

"Jake Williams." He said. (A/N: I made this name up myself. I know it probably exists but it's just for the story.)

"That bastard," I whispered to myself. I'm was going to do everything to get that man behind bars.

"Don't be angry." Harry said. "I don't like you being angry." He said while looking down.

"I'm sorry princess but he touched you and that's not okay." I said.

"I will grab something to put on your bruises. I don't think that anything is broken but you have to be careful because I think one of your ribs is a bit sprained so you have to rest."

I went to a little cabinet and I took out some cream. I unscrewed the cap and I put something on my hand.

I gently put it on Harry's body but he still winced.

"Shh shh, it's alright it will be over soon." I soothed him. I continued to apply some more cream until I was done.

"Come on I'm going to make you some food alright and after that you are going to sleep." I said

Harry nodded and he followed me downstairs. It was very late already but I didn't care. I didn't have to come in tomorrow at work so it was alright.

I made him some toast with some orange juice and he gratefully took the plate.

"Are you hungry?" I asked, obviously knowing the answer.

Harry nodded while he still looked at the food in awe.

"I haven't had a proper meal in 3 years."  He spoke quietly.

I felt a song in my chest. How did this boy end up in such a bad situation?

I sat down next to him on the couch and I put on an episode of friends. Harry's eyes lit up instantly.

"I used to watch this show with my family every evening."  He said with sadness in his voice.

I only nodded. Him being on the streets had obviously something to do with his parents. Maybe they kicked him out or maybe something else.

I decided to drop it since he has already enough on his mind and he's tired. I will ask him some other time.

Harry finished his plate and I saw him yawn.

"Come on, I'll show you to your room."  I said and he nodded.

I noticed that he isn't really a talker but I'm practically a stranger to him so I get it. I just want to get to know him and I want him to open up to me, but I have to be patient.

I walked upstairs with Harry behind me. I walked down the hall until I stopped in front of the largest guest room with a bathroom.

I opened the door and I walked inside.

"The bathroom is the door on the right and there is a bath and a shower so you can freshen up a bit.

Harry looked me in the eyes and said "thank you so much for letting me stay here."

"It's no problem really."  I said while smiling at him. He smiled back and we stayed like that for a while.

"I'm going to my room and don't hesitate to wake me up if you need anything. I won't be going to work tomorrow so I can stay here with you alright?" I asked.

Harry nodded and I started waking out and closing the door behind me.

I went to my own bedroom and I started thinking about the boy.

I never felt something towards someone like this. I'm known as the heartless CEO who doesn't know how to love.

But ever since I met Harry it seems like that side of me doesn't apply to him. He makes me want to wrap him up in blankets and cuddle him until he gets tired of me.

I decided that I would think about my feelings later and that I needed to sleep now because it was 3 am already.

I shut the light off and I cuddled my many pillows close to me. I closed my eyes and I went to sleep with a dream about the beautiful green eyed boy.

A/N: that was chapter 3! I hope you still enjoy this story and if you do, don't forget to vote and comment! And also please leave behind what you think of this story! Love you guys!
-Soof