T W E L V E

A/N: Here is a longer chapter than usual and it's extra fluffy. I'm sorry I haven't been updating but here is another chapter!

Third person's POV

Soon it was Saturday and both boys were getting ready. Harry went shopping with his own money for the perfect outfit for the date.

They were both in separate rooms so the other boy wouldn't see the final result yet. Harry had put on his outfit which consisted of a white t-shirt and grey pants and on top of that a black blazer.

He looked in the mirror and he started doing his hair. He made sure that his curls were perfectly styled and that it didn't look messy. After a while of trying a few things he decided to just leave it how it was.

He took a step back and admired himself in the mirror. He was quite proud of himself and he gave himself a wide smile.

Louis was supposed to 'pick him up by his door' but he didn't know how long he was going to take so he grew even more nervous than he already was.

Louis on the other hand in the room opposite Harry's, was freaking out. He wore grey pants with a pattern on it and a black turtleneck. He was already done but he couldn't find the courage to go to the other door.

What if Harry didn't like what he had chosen? What if he did something stupid? Just a lot of what if's were going around in his head.

Louis took a deep breath and he started making his way to the door. He opened his own door and walked to Harry's door. Just when he wanted to knock he forgot the flowers.

He quickly went back to his own room and grabbed the roses and he made his way back. When he arrived at the door, his hands were sweating. He quickly knocked on the door and not long later Harry opened it.

Louis couldn't help but stare at Harry. He looked so gorgeous and perfect at the same time. Harry on the other hand looked at how hot Louis looked in a turtleneck. Harry quickly stopped staring but only to be met with Louis who was checking him out.

Harry's cheeks flushed and he looked down. Louis snapped out of it and he looked Harry in the eyes.

He grabbed the roses and held them in front of him.

"First of all, you look amazing and here are some roses for the most beautiful rose in front of me." Louis said, surprised that that came out of his mouth so easily.

"Thank you." Harry said in a small voice.

"Come on, we're going to put them in a vase and then we are going to our date location." Louis said and started walking downstairs with Harry following behind.

Louis put them in a vase and walked towards Harry. He grabbed his hand and they made their way towards the car.

Louis had made a playlist with all of Harry's favorite songs to listen to in the car since it was a pretty long drive.

When Harry heard the first notes of Look After You from The Fray, his face lit up. He looked at Louis with a huge smile on his face which made Louis smile too.

The drive was about one and a half hours but with the music which they both sang too and the conversations they had, it didn't feel like that long.

Louis opened his car door and told Harry to stay seated and Harry knew what was to come. Louis walked to his side and opened his door. Harry smiled at him and took the hand that Louis had offered him.

"We arrived at the location but I will have to blindfold you so it's a surprise." Louis said and Harry could only nod. Louis took out a scarf and he blindfolded him.

Louis took Harry's hand again and they walked to the entrance of the garden. They had a good laugh on their way there because Harry kept thinking that he was about to bump into something but Louis kept reassuring him that he would keep him safe.

Once they arrived at the gate Louis took off Harry's blindfold. Harry blinked a few times to get used to the sunlight but soon he saw a sea full of flowers.

He turned his head to Louis and soon enough he was jumping into his arms.

"Thank you so much for bringing me here, it's very beautiful." Harry said to Louis and Louis nuzzled his face into Harry's neck. Soon they let go of each other and they started walking in the garden with their hands locked.

Louis learned that Harry knew a lot about flowers because his mother had a garden and she used to tell Harry about them.

Louis listened in fascination to what Harry had to tell about all the flowers that soon enough it was dawn. Louis knew it was time to go to the last part of the date. He purposely had avoided the middle of the garden, because there was a blanket and some pillows and also Harry's favorite snacks.

"Come on, we're going to the middle." Louis said to Harry and Harry complied.

They arrived in the middle and Harry saw the scenery. Louis hoped that Harry wouldn't think it was too cliché but soon enough Harry spoke up.

"I love it Lou!" Harry said and he jumped into the pile of pillows which made Louis laugh. Louis took a seat next to Harry and they started to talk about everything that came up in their minds.

Harry learned that Louis built up the company himself and Harry was very proud of Louis that he did that on his own which made Louis' stomach erupt into butterflies.

Louis wanted to tell Harry his feelings and he wanted him to ask him to be his boyfriend but he was scared that Harry was going to reject him.

Soon both boys stopped talking and they looked into each other's eyes. They both started to lean in slowly and soon their lips met. Their lips moved against each other with no tongue involved. The kiss only consisted of love and passion. Both boys had fireworks everywhere and it just felt right.

After a while they both pulled away and they looked at each other again.

"Will you be mine?" was the only thing that came out of Louis' mouth.

"Yes." Was the only thing Harry said before their lips met again.

Just like their first kiss, this one was also full of love and passion and after a while of kissing they laid down on the blanket together with Harry cuddled up to Louis under a blanket. They were looking at the millions of stars above them and they both couldn't feel more happy. 

A/N: This was chapter 12 I hope you enjoyed!

Xx Soof