𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼

Start from the beginning

"What?" She giggles.

"Yes," I smile into her chest and look up into her eyes, "They're very soft."

"Are you planning to use them as your pillow?" She laughs.

"I might if you let me," I look deep into her eyes and she looks away shyly. 

"How the hell are you so good at eye contact?" She asks.

"Don't know," I shrug and hold her jaw turning her head to me. I press a kiss on her lips, "You're so beautiful, dear."

"You're so handsome," she replies and I grin.

"Tell me, dear," I start, "Do you see us together? In the future?"

She smiles, "I do. I dream about it."

"Good," I kiss her deeply. Because I'm not planning on letting you go.

"You said you want as many kids as possible," she pauses, "Why?"

"Because," I pause with all the horrific scenes of her dead body rushing into mine, "I don't know. I just want our kids to raise and love," I nuzzle into her neck reminding myself that she's fine and in my arms safe, "Sowing my seeds in you excite me."

"Sowing your seeds," she giggles.

"What?" I look at her.

"So cheesy," she pinches my nose.

"I love everything of yours," I state, "I'd love our kids to the fullest."

"More than me?" She giggles and I smile, "I love you more than anything in this world."

"No!" She giggles, "You should love our kids more than me."

"I'll love you all equally," I kiss her neck. She stays silents with a smile.

"You know?" I start, "Once we get married, I'll buy us a bigger mansion."

"Bigger than this?" She asks.

"Yes," I nod, "It'll have several more rooms, and everything our kids will require."

"You don't have to do that, baby," she kisses my head, "This mansion is more than enough. I'll be fine even if we were living in a small apartment as long as you're there."

"Not enough," I shake my head, "Nothing will be enough."

"Baby!" She warns me.

I whimper.

"Don't make me scold you. This house is more than enough. I don't want to get lost if you buy a bigger one!" She whines.

"You won't," I speak into her chest.

"No," she says, "I hate moving houses."

"Dear," I whine, "Let me spoil you."

"You've spoiled me enough," she replies, "You literally bought an entire store for my closet and I don't even wear half of them."

"Doesn't matter, you should be happy," I reply.

"I am happy," she cups my face, "You have no idea how happy you make me."

I hold one of her hands and kiss her palm, "I love you so much, dear. I'll do anything for you."

"I'll give my life for you," she replies.

I widen my eyes, "No!"

"Wha-"

"No," I get up and pull her up and hug her tightly, "You won't do that."

"Baby, what?" She asks.

"Don't do anything like that. You don't have to give your life," I rock her back and forth in my arms.

"Tae, baby. What's wrong?" She cups my face.

"Please," I whisper with tears rolling down my face.

"What please?" She asks.

"Don't give your life for anyone," I shake my head.

"What do you mean, baby?" She asks, "I love you and I'd die for you."

"Please, don't die," I beg.

I can't lose her again. I can't.

"I won't die," she giggles lightly, "Baby, what are you talking about?"

"Please don't die for me," I beg.

"Baby-"

"NO!" I stand up from the bed, "I won't let you die for anything."

"Baby, you're scaring me," she says.

I grab my hair, fear filling me up to the brim. I can't lose her. I need her. I won't let her die.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I chant and climb back onto the bed hugging her.

"Baby," she calls me.

"Yes, dear," I reply.

"Is everything okay?" She asks.

"I'm just," I rub my forehead, "I'm sorry I'm scared of losing you."

"You won't lose me," she cups my face, "Is there a reason why I would leave you?"

"No," I look down.

But what if you leave me after finding out about our past and my true self?

1186 words

A/N- Sorry didn't update yesterday ;-; I had to prepare something for school. I didn't know what to write so I just gave Tae and Yuna some time together <3 
I have a feeling this book is going to be longer than the prequel. Let's see.

Bye :p
~Soki