•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx•

Start from the beginning

"You think I would show mercy on you because you are pregnant, love? Do you know how much I have worked hard for you, from drugging you to buying a flat in this apartment just so I could have excess to this building. And bitch you dare to act smart with me, slut? Huh?!"

He chuckled evilly wrapping his hand around your neck to bring you even closer to him. By now you started choking blood from the mouth and felt the thick liquid falling from between your thighs. 'I am so sorry baby, I probably couldn't save you'. You were unable to move and make any sound as only soft whimpers left from your mouth, now you could only wait for everything to come to an end. Before SeoJoon could go further with his awful actions, the door of your apartment opened with a loud bang. SeoJoon immediately dropped your weak body to floor with a thud, turning his head to look at the two figures entering the premises.

"Oh my god"

Taehyung stated in a shock tone while staring at the scene before him in horror. His own cousin-. Gritting his teeth together, he curled his fingers into a fist ready to attack the smirking male before him. But however before he could make any movements, Jungkook already ran forward and within milliseconds, SeoJoon was already on the floor taking Jungkook's harsh punches on his face.

"You fucking bastard!"

•ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ•

Red, all I saw at that moment was red as I punched that bastard mercilessly. The moment when I opened the door and saw how he had his hold around you was enough to make the volcano inside of me to erupt. 'Y/n' I turned my head to look at you and I felt all my breath being knocked off my lungs. Leaving SeoJoon whimpering on the floor, I moved towards your lifeless figure laying on the floor with many bruises covering your body and face, blood everywhere. My hands trembled badly as I choked on my tears, I placed your head on my lap, cupping your cheeks and I shook your body trying to get any response, I got none.

"Baby"

I could barely speak with the intense pain in my chest, but I somehow took a deep breath before taking your fragile body in my arms, bridal style and without a second thought I ran towards the main door. All my thoughts were occupied by you and only you, I kept on chanting prayers in my head for you to be okay. All I wanted was for you to be okay. It was all coming true, the nightmare. Keeping your body carefully on the passenger's seat, I quickly ran towards the driver's seat to start the car and drive us to the nearest hospital.

My vision kept on getting blurry with the tears that fell from my eyes nonstop, I felt scared, terrified,broken and what not. Once I had reached the hospital, I took you in my arms again and ran inside the emergency area, my mind was in a mess. The more I looked at your swollen face and bloody face, the more I felt my heart breaking. I probably looked like a maniac to all the passersby as I shouted for the doctors to check on you, I was losing it.

"Help her!"

•ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴘᴏᴠ•

𝟶𝟿:𝟸𝟷 ᴘᴍ

Jungkook impatiently bit on his finger nails waiting for the doctors to give some news on your health. He didn't know how much time had passed since you were taken to the OT, and all he could do was helplessly sit on the outside area waiting to get any news of you. The members had also arrived along with Taehee and Iseul as soon as they got the news from Taehyung. Everybody was praying for you to be okay, to be safe. Jin's concerned eyes fell on Jungkook who was at his breaking point by now, the boy looked miserable. He looked like a timid child, scared and traumatised, the members could only pity his situation.

Iseul put a hand on her husband, who hadn't spoken a word since he had arrived in the hospital. She knew how much he was suffering from the inside even though he wasn't showing it. Taehyung lifted his eyes to look into Iseul's concerned eyes as she peered with them into his dark ones,innocently. She gave him an encouraging smile, indirectly reassuring him everything would be alright making Taehyung mindlessly nod, before he dropped his eyes to the ground again.

Taehyung couldn't help but blame himself for every ominous thing that was going on in your life. Somehow every bad thing that has ever happened to you was always been connected to him, he couldn't swallow the guilt that kept on choking him each day. The person he had promised to keep safe was always put in danger because of him. He felt useless.

The door of the OT opened and the doctor came outside with a rather gloomy face, making everyone stand and wait for him to speak. Jungkook's already trembling hands trembled more as he felt them going cold with the sudden nervousness and fear.

"H-how is she doctor?".

Jungkook somehow managed to utter making the doctor to stare at him with pity before he sighed softly and started to speak with a serious tone.

"Mr.Jeon, your wife is okay now but I am sorry, we couldn't save the child–"

Before the doctor could speak further Jungkook breathlessly spoke, cutting the doctor's sentence in between.

"T-The child?"

The doctor nodded his head at Jungkook's words before eyeing his petrified figure, now he had guessed, the poor man did not know about his wife being pregnant with his child.

"Yes Mr.Jeon, your wife was five weeks pregnant and due to the excessive amout of impact on her lower stomach, she had a miscarriage. We have given her anesthesia, so she won't be waking up for the next few hours but there is nothing else to worry about. I am sorry for your loss."

With the last words being said, the doctor threw a pitiful look at Jungkook before walking away from there. Everyone present in the area already had tears coating their eyes after hearing the awful news. Their hearts feeling heavy for the couple who had just lost their precious blessing even before they had the chance to celebrate this huge happiness. Everybody's concerned eyes falling on Jungkook who just stood there silently letting the news to sink in, as he felt his heart dropping slowly and painfully.

"Our baby"

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

🙁
Until next time