'Three doors, three keys, three dogs you shall see. But after you get what the character wants, her head must be cut to be free'

Wait slow down. Slow down one moment. Wait. Wait. I'm going to kill, a witch? Alright. Alright. She's not human and she's probably evil. Okay.

"Jimin, do you know the tale of The Tinderbox?" Hoseok asks, as I recall an old story with the same title.

"I think..."

"Well, that's the story we're in. And one of us, will have to kill her." He says, glancing back at me as the witch returns to speak to the rest of us.

"Do you see the big tree there behind you?" She says, pointing towards us. I look behind me and surprisingly, she's right. A large tree stands before me, big trunk, big leaves and big branches.

"Well wow. That's a uh, really large tree," Y/N says, stating the obvious as usual. It's her new found hobby. Actually, she was always like that, wasn't she

"It really is... So lady, what's up with the tree?" Hoseok asks, a little bit disrespectfully. We could've been a little nicer before we killed her. Or I killed her. May death do us part I guess.

"That tree over there? It's hollow and if you go in and drow down, there will be three doors...

Filled with money, a whole bunch for you three!"

Well then, we should prepare for a drop underground...

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Y/N's POV:

For a witch, she seems okay. A little bit, you could say, unattractive but if you cover her bottom half, she's alright. No, she could be insecure Y/N. You're not the most beautiful either, jokes. I'm stunning and I know it. Confidence is key.

"Wait so there's money down there?" Hoseok asks, still a bit unsure if she's telling the truth.

"Yes there is young man," She confirms, her back hunched over like a hook.

"Since it's completely hollow, you are to clamber to the top of it and find a hole which you can let yourself down on," She informs, pointing to the top of the tree. Luckily I nailed down my fear of heights a bit.

"I'll wrap rope around your waist for a harness so then I can haul you up when you shout," She continues, grinning widely. We should be careful of her. Call me paranoid but this would be wrong. I guess I'll have to follow Hoseok on this.

"So I fetch money and when we shout, you will bring us back up?" Jimin follows, making sure the information he retained is correct.

"Yes!"

"Don't you want anything? You wouldn't just do something and tell someone about such a place, and then get nothing out of it," Jimin says, looking at her confusedly, as if he was a detective and she's the suspect.

"I don't want a penny! All I need is the tinderbox, something my grandmother forgot the last time she was down there," She tells us, her creepy smile not faltering one bit.

"A tinderbox you say? Can I ask what's in it?" Jimin questions, his gaze not faltering either.

"That's not necessary to know. Now, let's hurry along now. I already got the rope," She pushes, waddling like a little duck slowly to the tree.