“Did I do something wrong?” I ask tentatively.

“Of course not.” She kisses me turning us over so that I am laying on top of her. I have to clench my thighs closed because of the odd tingling down there. “I won’t dare take your innocence on a night like this.” She kisses the side of my head and nod my head and sigh into her neck. She kisses me one more time before telling me to go to sleep. I pout but do as I am told. I’m exhausted.

{}{}

I grin in my sleep as I hear someone calling my name. I squeeze whatever is in my hand tightly and turn my head. Whatever I was laying on was soft and making my dream even better. Zillah. Yes. Take me.

“Astra!”

I lift my head my hair wild and messy. I look down and my hand is groping Zillah boob. I quickly snatch my hand away embarrassed. Zillah orbs was taking in my body hungrily and I quickly grab the thin sheet wrapping it around myself. At this early hour I wasn’t met with flashing red orbs. I gulp and the original Zillah looks at me skeptically before looking down at her barely clothed self.

“What happened last night?” She scowls anger laced in her voice. I don’t immediately reply before flashes of last night was coursing through my brain making me hot all over. I’m snapped out of my thoughts when Zillah grabs my wrist tightly and demands answers. I snatch away from her violently almost tripping when I try to stand and put space between us.

Zillah eyes widen at my reaction and she grabs the nearest t-shirt, throwing it on her lean body. I close my eyes for a second. Why couldn’t her other side stay. I wasn’t ready to face this part of her yet. I open my eyes and Zillah is staring back at me and her face holding so much anger.

“You slept with her!” She sneers.

I arch my eyebrow and spat. “I don’t have to answer to you.” I grab my missing clothes off the floor and head to the bathroom. “It’s not like you would believe me anyway.” I finish before slamming the door and twisting the lock. I turn on the shower and let the water and steam engulf me.

Once I’m done I turn off the water and put the clothes Zillah brought to me last night on my body. I slowly open the door to see Zillah sitting on the edge of the bed in deep thought. She looks up at me and when our eyes meet I stop in our tracks.

She frowns and look away from me. I roll my eyes. She shut her eyes again and squeeze her fist shut. After a few minutes of uncomfortable silence I finally break and spat, “What are you doing?”

“You don’t want me here.” She concludes. “I’m trying to leave.”

“Oh.” I whisper. She was trying to bring her other side back. “Running away won’t solve your problems.” I roll my eyes.

“What do you want me say!” Zillah sneers.

“You can start by apologizing.” I spat in anger. “How could you let Lucky take me away and do those awful things to me.” By now my eyes are red with tears running down my face. I frown before biting my lower lip. Zillah eyes widen at my confession.

She looks down at my hands. “I don’t remember.” She admits.

I make her remember by telling her the awful story of Lucky tying me up and taking me to the laboratory and the doctors doing all those awful test on me. Zillah runs her fingers through her hair. “I’m sorry.” She says. “I didn’t know Lucky was going to do all that to you---Astra you have to believe me.” She practically begs.

“Did you believe me!” I spat.

Zillah immediately shuts her mouth and look away. For a second I feel guilty but her sadness is covered in anger. She stands from the end of the bed and I flinch away. She breathes and say, “Your trauma couldn’t be that bad if the first thing you do is jump in the bed with my other side.”