Jimin immediately gets up while he is glaring at him.

" gotto go. Someone is waiting" he says and leaves.

"what someone just say it. Its tzuyu." taehyung mumbles and chuckles while still continuing his work.

Jimin joggs out of the office as everyone bows to him.

He looks here and there before going to tbe driver's seat of a car. A lady comes out and that is tzuyu who hides her face and walks to the other side. But jimin pecks her cheeks before she does, she blushes and hits him.

It is total chaos to how she sits on the passenger seat. Jimin drives out of the lane.... And as he leaves he opens the roof of the car and it is completely visible how he is holding hand with her.

Yoongi who is looking from the glass wall on the cyber floor while drinking coffee smirks.

"sir...?" a junior of his calls and he turns around.

"hmm" he hums back in a good mood.

While everyone is taken back since there boss is not his usual grumpy self since months.

They nonetheless answer back "the program is ready." he says and yoongi nods.

"send it to luna then." he says.

And they look around. "we can just hack their system" someone mumbles but yoongi hears it.

He places his cup and looks at the person at once who is flustered. "kid there is a different between want and can. You caht hack their system in their head hacker's watch. Just do what I say." he says and they all nod.

Not testing his patience the file has been sent.

He smiles and drinks his coffee, not after few sips he places the cup back and leave the office.

" take care.... I need to reach somewhere" he says ans walks out playfully while everyone is yet again shocked.

"I kind of miss his old self." someone says.

"no i absolutely don't" another person says and everyone nods.

"well anyways what's the news about lalisa...?" one of the employ ask to another who sighs.
.
.
.
.
She has been released today. After months of interrogation everyone has been arrested who was in a conspiracy against Ms.lee y/n.

Since Ms.lee y/n has a license to kill and special law bending rights. She requested to bail her.

Anyhow no eveidnece were against Lisa.

She must be out already, by our reports she is leaving for somewhere, people who were following her found, she is leaving for somewhere.

.

A woman in high heels walks on the graveyard floor. With a bouquet of flowers. She stops infront of a Grave.

Kneelind down she looks at it..

Kim namjoon.
1996 - 2021.

We could have been happier and together but variables can't be removed.

So
Let's meet again in better times and in better conditions.

.

The lady smiles as she places a bunch of wild wisteria there.

"weird but here your favourite flowers. I'll miss you. I know I am coming here late. But its not that I didn't want to but I couldn't come." she says with a smile.

"don't hold a grudge against y/n. I realised later that she is someone like us too. She gets hurt, she is the youngest but still takes care of us all and ofcourse protecting us. You know she is the one who took me out, and ofcourse told me about the location of rest place." she smiles, a tear drop falling.

" and it is her who wrote those beautiful words." she smiles looking t the words engraved.

"I agree. Let's meet in better times and better conditions." she says and takes out a knife from her purse.

"let's meet..." she was saying as she was proceeding to cut her wrist only to be stopped.

She turned around to see a man holding her wrist. He blocked the sun and his face wasn't visible.

He moved a little and his ethereal face came into view.
"fucking knew it." Mark says as he pants.

"seriously lisa... Wtf." he grabs the knife and throws it.

"y/n noona asked you to leave the country not to leave the world. For fuck sake." he says in anger when lisa just looks at him.

Whdn she thought someone who always protected her left, someone else did his work instead.

"I don't know. I can't leave you like this. I'll personally go with you." he says pulling her up and dragging her out.

She was dumbfounded.

"why would you leave...?" she ask.

He pauses and turns around. "because you are too crazy to be left alone." he says and lis remembers something.

"you won't leave me...?" a young girl asks.

"Ani.... You are too crazy to be left alone." the boy with dimples replies.

Tears forms in Lisa's eyes as she suddenly hugs mark who is dumbfounded.

He pats her but suddenly gets a notification on his phone which he opens.

It was a message from y/n.

"congratulations Mark. You ahev reposted to noirluna our branch in Italy. Since I can't leave Korea and settle there... You as my right hand man will handle stuffs there. Wanna take the offers...

Forget it... Just leave.... Your luggage is already there." he reads the text in amusement.

While y/n on the other side who is looking from not so far away place smiles. She is wearing a black dress which she wore on the morning just not the doctor's coat along.

She sighs and puts her phone back.

"I will meet my love now." she mumbles and walks away.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

So I tried covering what everyone is doing.... And yes the last ship was weird but I'm sorry I'm winding up now.

And yes yoongi s part would be completed in the next one.

Ofc jisoo and jin too.