Karan Loothra.

Aadhya’s POV:

After we bought everything we went to my villa.

Both the kids and Sara loved each other’s company. They enjoyed it a lot.

We all played video games. Then Sara and Aahana shoot a video for their channel while I and Aahan helped them in the shooting. Then we saw some movies. It was very late till the movie ends then we are dinner. Then we watched another movie. It was very late so I told Sara to stay with us.

The next day I got up and did my morning routine. After completing the workout I went to wake the kids and Sara.

Then I went to take bath. As I was getting ready someone knocked on my door.

I said “Come in”

Sara came in the room and said

“I want clothes di. Can I borrow one dress from you?” She asked

“Yeah sure, follow me,” I said and went into the walk-in closet.

She followed me

“You can choose any dress you want to wear. If you want any new one you can see in that compartment.”
I said and pointed towards the compartment where I kept my new clothes which I haven’t even worn once.
“Your wardrobe collection is nice di.” She said excitedly.

“Thank you,” I replied.

Then I started combing my hair and did my negligible makeup.

“Can I take this dress?” She asked.

I looked at her she was holding a blue flowery printed chiffon dress that reached a little below her knees.
“Yes you can but carry a jacket or shrug with it. It’s a little cold outside.” I told her.

She nodded in yes.

“I can use the shrug which I wore yesterday.” She said

“As you wish Sara. And you can choose any jewelry you want. They are all in these drawers.”

I told her and I chose my diamond stud earrings from the collection and took out my black Rolex wrist watch

I was wearing a white suit paired with red pencil heels and I kept my hairs open.

“Wow di, you are looking so pretty,” Sara said

“Thank you, little sis,” I replied.

“Now go and get ready fast. First, we will drop the kids at their school then we will go to Aahana enterprises, your car is parked there.” I told her.

“Okay okay, I am going.” She said and ran out of my room.

I went to my study and took the important file for today’s meeting.

After eating breakfast and dropping both the kids home. We reached my office.

Sara went to her home in her car and I went inside the building.