Hate?

After one month

Its been one complete month and today is the result of the challenge I accepted from all the employees of my company.

I am not at all scared of the result because I knew it very well that I am going to win and if the employee still didn't understand the fact than I am going to fire them. I can't just spend my whole time in proving myself.
I did my morning business and get ready in a floral kurta and light golden pants with same coloured duppata. I tied my hairs in a tight pony and wore my nude hills. I applied the kajal in my eyes and applied a nude lipstick to complete my look.

I carried my purse and went to Aahana's room she was not there so I went to Aahan's room

I carried my purse and went to Aahana's room she was not there so I went to Aahan's room. There my princess was sitting on the couch with her hairs open and dressed in her school uniform and Neetu didi was helping Aahan in tieing his tie.

Didi i will get them ready you go and check if breakfast is ready or not." I said to her

"Yess Ma'am ." She said with a smile and left the room.

"Good morning mumma." Aahan greeted and hugged me.

"Good morning mommma" Aahana greeted and climbed on the bed to reach my level and kissed my cheek.

"Very good morning bacho." I replied

First I tied Aahan's tie around his neck. And the applied oil in his hairs and combed them. I then applied moisturiser on his face and hands.
Then I turned to my princess and tied her hair in two ponies. I applied mosuriser on her face, hands and legs.

I then helped them in wearing shoes and socks while they kept telling me about their school, teachers and friends.

We went to the dinning room to have breakfast and then I dropped them to their school and I went to my office.

In the meeting I proved everyone what I can do and at present the position of our company is no. 3. Many board members were impressed with my work but a few only showed that they were happy but in reality they were angry because I hurt their ego. Well it will take time to change their mentality.

I then started working on some files because I still have to achieve the 1st position in the India's best businesses.

The coming days were going to be busy because we will have many new projects to do. As our company's position is improving, many other companies would want to work with us.

Vihaan's POV

I get up and did my morning routine.

After I got ready in a black suit. I started tieing my tie instantly past memories came flashing and hurting me.

Flashback

It was a normal but beautiful morning. I was getting ready after taking shower. I buttoned my shirt and wore my pants. I than started wearing my tie but changed my mind and called for my dear cute and beautiful wife.