Mrs. Malhotra

Aahana's pov

After we came back from the shopping it was almost time for the party. I helped Aahan, Aahana and Samira in getting ready then I went to my room to get ready.

I changed into a white designer dhoti saree. Designers have done a good job making the dress according to my style. My babies, Aadi bhai, Hena Bhabhi and Samira, all are wearing clothes of same whitish and creamish colour.

I straightened my hairs and put them open.

I then did my as always negligible makeup. I paired my outfit with a red clutch and red hills.

I was ready.

Party was going very well

I was meeting with everyone and Aadi bhai and hena was introducing me to everyone.

Aahan, Aahana and Samira were playing with few other children. Looks like they have made some new friends.

I was so happy for my babies.

Aadi bahi went to meet some of his friend and Hena went to check on children. I was standing alone looking at my babies laughing but someone's voice disturbed me

"Excuse me" A voice which I can recognise even in dreams called from behind.

I froze on hearing the voice. A shiver ran down my spine.

I turned around slowly and she was shocked on seeing me.

Her expressions changed from normal to surprise to shock, dream, realisation and atlast to anger.

After almost 1 to 2 minutes of silence she came back to reality.

"You... What are you doing here?" She asked in an angry tone.

"What do you mean? I am at my villa who are you to ask what I am doing here when you yourself are standing in my villa?" I asked

She was shocked on hearing my statement. She might be thinking that how can i gave such answer to her.

Very well it will be better for her to know that I am not like the past Aadhya sharma.

"Well, I know what you are thinking that how am i able to get here after five years of disappearance and how I managed to live in the most expensive villa of Delhi." I said with a cold smile

She was very shocked that I read her mind.

"I don't know where were you in last five years and neither I wanted to know. And about living in this villa I am not very surprised you might have found a billionaire and trapped him in your trap and bought this villa." She said with so much hatred in her voice.

Well what she said was very hurtful but I am not even 0.01% hurt on hearing all that.

"You have a very bad mouth Mrs. Malhotra. You still have your mind filled with rubbish just like 5 years ago. Not surprising. You still think everyone is just like you no?" I said with coldness and insult dripping from my mouth.