Aarushi Singhaniya

Aadhya POV

Days at the office were getting hectic. New projects were coming as the company was growing more and more. I was getting less time to spend with my babies but I created time for them from my busy schedule. I completed my works at night by decreasing sleep time. What can I do? I don’t have many options.

Aahana was also getting back to herself day by day. She was spending her time creating content for her videos on youtube. And believe me, her subscribers were increasing at a high rate. She was becoming more and more famous. I had got a new task of editing all her videos. But I didn't have any problems with that. I could manage this for my baby. And I was really happy that at least now she was not sad and youtube has diverted her attention from her father’s topic.

I don’t know what I can do about this issue.

From where do I bring their dad?

I don’t even know if he knew about their birth. If he even knew that he has a smart, genius, intelligent son and a cute, beautiful, lovable, intelligent, talented daughter?

My life was seriously chaotic, and busy and the only person which encourages me to do all this were my babies. They were my motivation.

“Rahul, in my office now,” I ordered through the intercom

“Yes, Ma’am”. He replied and within 40 seconds he was there in front of me in my office.

“My schedule,” I asked

“Ma’am you have a meeting with the new mall’s team to check inauguration arrangements at 9:30 am.
Then you have a lunch meeting with Mr Bajaj.

You have a video conference with the CEO's of New York, Switzerland and France branches.

You also have to attend a party for Mr And Mrs Mehra’s 25th wedding anniversary.” He replied.

My God that’s a lot. I sighed and nodded.

“Set the conference room for the 9:30 am meeting,” I ordered while checking the agenda of the meeting.

Oh, it's about the opening ceremony of our new mall in Delhi.

There are a lot of arrangements to be done.

I checked my watch it’s about time for the meeting. One minute is left.

I went to the conference room. Some employees were also there seated and talking. They all stood and greeted me on my entry. I nodded and took my seat at the head of the table seat. After me, they all took their seats.

After few minutes everyone was there.

“I hope everyone concerned the meeting is here,” I asked

“Yes ma’am, everyone is here.” The manager replied and I nodded.

“So on 27th of September, our new mall will be inaugurated. We have to start preparing for the event. So make teams according to the task you wanted to do we have Decorations, guest lists, Invitations, security, music and entertainment performances, seating arrangements etcetera. You guys have 5 minutes to decide which team you wanted to go to. Project head Mr. Agrawal make a list of all the employees and their work.” I ordered

I took out my phone and started checking my emails and messages. But everyone was still looking at me
“What are you guys waiting for? Your time has started.” I said and instantly the discussion started.
After 7 minutes.

“Okay, I hope everything is completed, so let’s start the discussion…” I said and they all nodded

“Okay so as you all know this is the first project of Aahana Corporation under me and believe me this mall will get very famous in future. It will touch new heights; therefore I want something different this time. I want your ideas. I don’t want anyone copying ideas... Okay?"