When a lot of people marched in. They were people from Lisa's side.

The old man had a smirk. The Lee's immediately held their gun.

But a gunshot silences everyone

"not today. Its enough drama for today" says another voice.

It was deep and husky. A lot of people marched in this time. Surrounding the previous ones and outnumbering too.

The man who spoke smiled at y/n.

"grandpa" she cooed and jumps from jungkookvs grip, while Irene bows at him.

Jennie,jisoo, Jin, jimin, taehyung and hoseok also enter with kyungsoo cornering everyone in the corner.

The old man from Lisa's side was already cornered before he could speak.

Ymn hugged her grandfather and jungkook chuckled at the cuteness. He was still in kind of confusion with the duality.

The one who who was so badass not a minute ago is now like this.

Her grandfather pat her back and laughed.

"Holly molly you are so cold." he says when he realises her condition.

He immediately grabbed the person beside him and shook him.

"I told u to protect her and you bastard what have you been doing" he shouted at mark who was being juggled right now.

Everyone chuckles.

For the first time in so many years there are happy vibes in this house.

......

Y/n was drinking hot chocolate while sitting on the enormous dinning table, facing the people.

Jungkook sat beside her too. Both of them wrapped in a blanket after getting changed into dryer clothes.

The people from luna were arresting everyone one by one. Head counting the number of criminals. The place was being cleaned.

And ofc namjoon had already left in an ambulance.

Other injured left also.

"we should get married before something else happens" jungkook says and ymn frowns.

"who says i am marrying you?" she asks and everyone turns their head to her.

Jun who already knew what is going to happen.

Jungkook chuckles. "very funny." he says and y/n speaks.

"I am not kidding.... Why would I marry someone I have no relations with...?" she says and jungkook was petrified.

"y/n not after when we have gone through shit pls?" he says and y/n turns towards him.

"what am I to you then...?" she asks.

"ofcourse my love." he says.

"really. Romeo was in love with juillet too.. Did they end up...?" she asks.

"we are y/n and jungkook not romeo and juillet come on." jungkook says.

"then friends...?". He mumbles.

"do you wanna be  friend zoned...?" she asks and everyone chuckles while jungkook widens his eyes.

"no.... We haven't even start dating wtf" he says

"exactly we are not even dating" she says.

"Ahh... Be my girlfriend....?"he ask

And she smiles... He got anticipated." no" she blandly replies.

And the color drained out of jungkook's face.

"you slapped me... It your punishment" she says only to jungkook for cry out... Well almost. He looks at her.
Everyone else was kind off serious now.

She chuckles. "well court me." she says with a smile.

And everyone finally breathes.

While Lisa who was looking from above sighs... She was crying and had a cardigan wrapped around her.

"I guess she was born to win and I lost everything again." she mumbles as tears stream out of her eyes.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Dramatic much...?

I'm still contemplating on weather to kill or keep namjoon alive.

It would be a great ending note if he dies but nooooo
I don't wnat to kill him.

But guess I will do that

Bipolarity? Yes.