Chapter thirty two

Start from the beginning

"It's not even his child though that's the thing. It really did blow my mind that he ran to her rescue like that. He never did that for me not once. He took my child and stabbed me in the back. Then he had his sister come to my house and assault me. She's the one that should be in jail not me. I'm innocent in this whole situation." Krissy said. "I wouldn't say innocent. And do you have any proof on that?" Kyle asked. "I had a black eye." Krissy said. "To be fair anyone coulda done that." Kyle said with a shrug. "It was her. Next time ima give that baby a black eye since they wanna play." She said.

"See it be stuff like that.. Ms. Williams If you do anything crazy again I'm withdrawing from this case. I'm a professional and I won't deal with this nonsense and make a fool of myself for representing you. From now on you don't contact Creation Mckenzie. You will see him in the court room and that will be all. And I'm getting a court order stating that you have to attend therapy three times a week. There's something seriously wrong with you Ms. Williams and you need to get to the bottom of it. Especially if you plan on getting your son back." Kyle said. "Now that's some bull shit. I'm not going to no damn therapist. All up in my damn business tryna say I'm crazy. Why would I pay somebody to tell me that?" Krissy asked.

"You don't have a choice. You're ill. And you need help." Kyle said. "You're right. I don't know what gets into me. I can admit that kidnapping the baby was over board and I probably do need some therapy. I can admit that Kyle." Krissy said crossing her arms. "Okay. I'll talk to my wife and we'll pencil you in on her schedule okay. Just actually come this time." Kyle said. "I will." Krissy said. "I wanna help you get your son back. But you gotta really get it together. We don't want him making you look like a lunatic in front of the judge." Kyle said. "You're right. I'll comply." Krissy said. "Alright then." He said.

-

"Santana is so handsome. It just got me thinking how cute our babies gone be." Prince said smiling at Tiana. "Oh naw." She said shaking her head. "I already den decided I'm not having kids after watching Santana for just a few hours. I mean he cute and all and I love him, that's my baby. But when he get the crying and throwing up I just really don't like that." She said. "Really?" He asked with a laugh. "Yeah. Maybe in the future we can talk about this again. Well. That's if we even gone be together." Tiana said. "Hell yeah we is. Well don't you want to?" Prince asked sitting up. "I ain't never thought about us being long term. Cause you ain't never gave me a reason too." Tiana said.

"What yo ass talking bout? You know I love you girl stop playing." Prince said. "Mhm but that's just for now. Just til you find you somebody that's more attractive to you than me. Then you gone cheat or something and I'll leave." Tiana said. "If you think all that then tell me why you with me?" Prince asked. She was quiet. "Cause you know deep down we gone be together. And we love each other. This shit ain't easy but you see me tryna make it work right? I'm just saying T, when I was in the hospital you was right there by my side. Youn know it but that meant a lot to me. So hell yeah I plan on being with you for a long time. Maybe even make you my wife one day if you act right." Prince said.

"If I act right? Boy please you know you gone be begging me to marry you." Tiana said. "I won't have to. Yo ass gone say hell yeah so shut the fuck up." Prince said laughing. "We'll see Prince." She said smiling. There was a knock on his room door. "It's pops." A voice said. "Come in." Prince said. "What's up kids." Pops said walking in. "What's up." Prince said. "Hey." Tiana said sitting up. "I was just coming in here to tell y'all that dinner will be ready at five o'clock so if y'all plan on leaving out be back before then. Dream wants everybody there she got a announcement to make." Pops said. "An announcement to make? Man. Don't tell me she den went and got herself pregnant or something." Prince said.

"Boy nah. It's Dream we talking about and I would have been the first person she told. I'm thinking she got a new job or something you know how extra she is." Pops said. "Dream and job in the same sentence don't even sound right but Ight. We ain't going nowhere anyways we'll be here." Prince said. "Alright." Pops said. "Well what you making pops? I know it's gonna be good." Tiana said. "I'm not sure yet. I know my baby said she in the mood for some seafood so I may do that." Pops said. "You the biggest simp I know you and Creation. Whatever y'all girl say y'all on it." Prince said.