"No," Coulson finally spoke up. "I haven't seen her. But I'll let you know if I do."

"You better not be lying to me, Phil. I.... I need to find her. She shouldn't be alone right now."

"I'll send a search out for her and let you know as soon as I see or hear anything... Mind telling me, what happened?"

Tony sighed shakily, covering his eyes with his free hand. "Everything fell apart.... and.... She lost a lot today. Her family... her child..."

"Her child?" Coulson gasped.

"Now you know why it's important that I find her."

"Yeah... I do... I'll keep you updated."

~~~

Steve and Bucky ran into T'Challa upon leaving the bunker in Siberia. The new King quickly led them to the jet he had taken to follow Tony on. He had found the truth, realizing that it was Zemo who had turned him against Bucky, and had taken Zemo into custody as Tony, Bucky, and Steve were fighting. T'Challa took the men to Wakanda and immediately got Bucky medical attention. The doctors there promised that they could find away to deprogram Bucky and he willingly agreed to go back into cryo until then.

"You sure about this?" Steve asked Bucky.

"I can't trust my own mind," Bucky replied, seated on the medal table. "So, until they figure out how to get this stuff out of my head I think going back under is the best thing . . . for everybody... Have you heard anything from Y/N?"

"No," Steve shook his head. "I shouldn't have let her stay with us."

"I'm the one that told her to go."

"What worries me is that she was so weak, that she could't have gone very far. I honestly hope she somehow made it home with Tony."

"Just... make sure she's okay for me, punk. I need her to be okay if I'm going to be able to be okay."

"Me too... I just hope she will forgive for everything."

"Forgive you? You're not the one who killed Howard."

"But I knew you had and I kept that from her and Tony. I screwed up just as much."

Bucky went into cryo shortly after his little conversation with Steve. T'Challa met Steve at a window, looking out of Wakanda's labs.

"Thank you for this," Steve said.

"Your friend and my father, they were both victims," T'Challa responded. "If I can help one of them find peace..."

"You know, If they find out he's here . . . they'll come for him."

"Let them try... I want you to know that I have people out searching for your sister. Since she did not sign the Accords and she is gifted, I fear the governments will be after her as well."

"Thank you for watching out for her."

"Of course. Family. That is the most important thing in this world."

~~~

Tony had people searching for Y/N, 24/7. He was trying his best to help while also focusing on Rhodey's rehab. The two friends were in the gym at Avengers HQ. Rhodey had the first design of braces on his legs as he tentatively walked beside parallel bars.

"It's just the first pass," Tony said.

"Yeah," Rhodey replied, sweating from trying so hard.

"Give me some feedback. Anything you can think of. Shock absorption. Lateral movement. Cup holder?"