"I will miss you, Tony," Steve said.

"Yeah? Well, it's time for me to tap out. Maybe I should take a page out of Barton's book and build Y/N a farm, hope nobody blows it up."

"A farm would be nice," Y/N smiled.

"The simple life," Steve said.

"You'll get there one day," Tony told him.

"I don't know, family, stability. The guy who wanted all that went in the ice seventy-five years ago. I think someone else came out."

"We're different people now, and that's okay, Stevie," Y/N said. She came up and pulled him into a hug.

"Don't be a stranger."

"I won't." She pulled back. "Natasha already had be agree to visiting a few days a month to help with trainings."

"Alright. You stay save, okay? Let me know if you need anything."

"I will." She kissed his cheek. "I love you, Stevie."

"Love you too, Y/N/N."

Y/N went around to the passengers side of the car. Tony was about to get into the drivers seat when he noticed how Steve was looking around.

"You alright?" Tony asked Steve.

"I'm home," Steve answered.

~~~

It was nice to be on the island again. By the time they arrived, it was past midnight.

"Happy birthday, Tones," Y/N smiled as she gave him a kiss. They were currently walking into the house. "What do you want to do?"

"I want to spend it with you," he answered. He picked her up as they entered the house. "Just you and me."

He quickly got them to their room. Tony laid her on the bed before crawling over her. Y/N brought him down for a kiss before he ripped off her shirt and kissed his way down to her stomach.

"I love you," he whispered. "So much." He continued to kiss her. "I want to marry you... I want you to bare my children. Y/N, I-"

He looked up and chuckled when he saw her sound asleep. Tony carefully got her changed into her pj's before changing himself. Tucking them both into bed, he gave her one last kiss for the night.

"Don't worry," he whispered, mainly to himself, "we'll talk in the morning."

~~~

Y/N was up first. It was Tony's birthday and she wanted to make sure it was special for him. Though they had people on the island to cook for them, Y/N wanted to make breakfast and a cake herself. She left the cake cooling on the counter when she took dinner to the room. Tony was no longer in the bed when Y/N arrived. Setting the tray down the the desk, she realized that the door to the balcony was open. She slipped out to see Tony looking out at the water. She wrapped her arms around him and rested her chin on his shoulder.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart," she whispered, kissing just under his ear. "You make 45 look good."

Tony laughed, turning around in her arms so that he could hold onto Y/N. "And you make 97 look amazing."

"Hey!" She playfully smacked him. "I'm still 96 a little while longer."

"You're right, you're right. I'm sorry." He gave her a kiss. "You know you fell asleep last night?"

"Well, I did wake up this morning, didn't I?"

"No, like, we were going to start making love and then-"