"On it, boss," the new AI responded. "It seems that she is in the woods, just outside the city."

"The woods?" Steve and Tony repeated.

"You've pushed her too far," Thor said, with a shake of his head. "You two shouldn't have-"

"I'm fine, guys," Y/N interrupted, making her way out of the woods. "Thanks for the concern but can we focus on the task at hand?"

"Are you sure you're okay, Y/N?" Steve asked.

"Are you asking cause you really care, or out of familial obligation?"

"Y/N-"

"Not now guys," Clint scolded. "Stop Ultron now, family problems later."

"Agreed," Y/N said. "I'm just exiting the woods. Where do you want me?"

"Help with the evacuation," Steve ordered. "If you could, um... if you could persuade them to leave-"

"You mean use my mind powers to get them to go?"

Steve sighed. "Yes. It would be helpful."

"Don't drain yourself too much," Tony added.

"Channel the Stone," the Vision offered.

Y/N hurried further into the city. Closing her eyes, she focused on the Mind Stone and the people in the buildings surrounding her.

"Leave," she commanded them, in their thoughts. "Leave and don't look back."

She had moved to her third block with the attacks started. Her eyes were closed, so she didn't notice an Ultron bot coming at her. The bot kicked her back, throwing her tumbling forward.

"Uh, guys," Y/N called over the comms, "anyone else getting attacked by mini Ultrons?"

"Keep the fight away from the people!" Steve ordered.

The Ultron bot began blasting at Y/N. Using the portals, she sent the blasts back at it. Successfully hitting it. But then two more showed up. As she fought them, the ground began shaking. Y/N could hear Tony asked FRIDAY what's going on.

"Sokovia's going for a ride," the AI responded.

"Do you see? The beauty of it, the inevitability," Ultron said, through his bots. "You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor. My swift and terrible sword and the earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing. When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."

The ground continued to shake as Sokovia was being lifted into the air. Y/N took out the bots near her, trying to help the citizens at the same time.

"The Vibranium core has got a magnetic field, that's what's keeping the rock together," FRIDAY explained, to the whole team.

"If it drops?" Tony asked.

"Right now the impact would kill thousands. Once it gets high enough: Global extinction."

A child began screaming as an Ultron bot came up to it. Quickly, she portaled herself over the shielding the child as the bot started firing. Opening another portal, she rushed through with the child in her arms. Y/N wasn't quick enough though. With a scream, Y/N fell forward, still trying to shield the child from the fall. The bot had fired at them, successfully hitting Y/N's leg as her and the child went through the portal. The child scrambled away as Y/N looked at her leg. It was bleeding and burned, but she still had a job to do.

"Cap, you got incoming," Tony warned.

"Incoming already came in," Steve grunted. "Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job: tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed... walk it off."