"I'm sure-"

"Pardon the interruption," JARVIS interrupted. "But, Sir, Y/N has requested that I call you. It seems that she may be in some trouble."

Tony was immediately moving towards his suit. "Can you put her through?"

"I've tried, but she's not answering."

"Damn it! Create a flight plan to wherever she is." Tony stepped into the suit. "And get me there as fast as you can."

"JARVIS, let me know if you need me to prepare the med bay," Bruce offered as Tony took off.

"Of course," the AI replied.

~~~

Tripp had watched as all three women were covered with what looked to be black molten rock. He turned to the crystals, kicking them enough to shatter them. He fell onto his side, breathing hard, as he looked around to notice no change in any of them.

"No. No!" He was frustrated.

Looking at his two friends, he took a few breaths with tears in his eyes before looking down. A fragment of a crystal was embedded in his chest, the burning being to spread. He focused on Skye as the blackness covered him completely.

The room was still for a moment before Raina's shell began to crack. Skye's fingers broke through first, the cracks traveling up, breaking through so her eyes could be free. She immediately saw Tripp's covered body looking up at her and, behind him, Y/N's. Her eyes teared up and she suddenly threw her head back as all the pieces broke off of her in one motion. A shock wave of some short emitted from her as the black blew off her body. A rumbling inside the chamber started as a rock dropped down from the ceiling.

Skye looked back over at Tripp, watching as his crumbled to nothing before her very eyes. Sadness and guilt over take her. She quickly looks at Y/N, who is still in the shell.

~~~

Mack and Coulson, outside the room, could feel the trembling. Almost the whole island could.

"Skye!" Coulson shouted, still trying to get in. "Skye!"

"Wait, she's in there?!" Mack asked.

"Yes, and we need to get her out."

Suddenly, something burst through the roof above them, causing the two men to try and cover themselves from the falling debris. Coughing, Coulson looked up to see Iron Man.

"St-Stark?" Coulson coughed, standing up straight. "What are you doing here?"

"Y/N sent for help," he replied, helmet folding into his suit. "But now she's not answering. Her location is coming from in there." He pointed to the closed room.

"Wait, Y/N's in there?" Mack asked, almost panicking. Him and Coulson shared a look.

"Yeah. And we need to get her out." The ground quaked again.

"Sir, the center of the quaking is coming from inside that room," JARVIS explained.

"Any signs of life?"

"Three."

"How do we get in there, J?"

"Scanning now."

"When could Y/N have gotten in there?" Mack asked.

"She must of found a way in after we split up," Coulson guessed.

"You guys split up?" Tony repeated. "Have you learned nothing from leaving her on her own?"

"I didn't really have a choice, Stark."