Where to?

Thor was now sat on the seat at the head of the ship. The atmosphere had calmed down a little bit since they had been travelling.
Valkyrie, Heimdall, Loki, Korg and Miek were all stood around Thor, each pondering the same question. Where do they go now?

"We need to figure some out, we can't all live on this ship forever" Heimdall stated,
"Where's Jen? She should know somewhere, she's been here there and everywhere." Loki commented.

Jenna was in fact in the back of the ship, chasing some children and assisting a wound that needed some medical attention. Her hands were orange as she guided the cells on Skurge's leg back together,
"There you go Skurge, good as new. Do you mind me asking how you got the wound?"
"Thanks Jenna. Hela stabbed me through the leg because I didn't go through with an execution."
"Skurge, I'm so sorry that happened."
"It's fine. She's not coming back so, we have nothing to worry about." He patted her shoulder before letting her go back to chasing the children. However one fell over so Jenna picked him up, that was when Thor called her.

"Jenna! Jen!" Thor was shouting from the front of the ship,
"I'm back here! Let's go see Thor shall we little one. Coming!" She weaved through crowds of people, "hi Thor" she greeted him. The child waved at him, he was still in her arms and had no intention of getting down anytime soon. Loki walked over and put his arm around her waist, the child grabbing onto his long hair, so he naturally fell into Loki's arms. He didn't mind, it gave Jenna a rest, she looked very tired.
"We were just discussing where we should go, we can't float about in space forever, have any ideas?" Thor asked,
"Not anywhere big enough for everyone. I only know Titan, which isn't a very good idea."

Jenna turned to her left, "Korg, where are you and Miek from?"
"Oh err, Mieks dead, yeah, I accidentally stomped on him on the bridge. I've just felt so guilty I have been carrying him around all day." Suddenly Miek squealed and started to wriggle, "oh Miek your alive, he's alive guys, what was your question again bro?"

*an hour later*

Loki and Thor were talking away from the pain part of the ship. They were in the room they shared.
"Do you think it's a good idea to go to Midgard brother?" Loki was worried,
"Yes of course, the people of Midgard love me Loki." Thor boasted,
"Let me rephrase that. Do you think it's a good idea to bring me back to Midgard?"
"Well yes, why wouldn't it be?"

Just then Jenna walked in, beaming a beautiful smile to comfort the brothers. She was visibly tired, she had spent the last hour healing everyone who was injured. She felt drained.
"Loki stop over thinking. It will be okay. Considering you only left the compound once, no one was bothered because they understand. New York was years ago anyway, it's in the past. Anyway, where we are going is away from there."

Jenna gave him a reassuring hug, he was warm, for once. It made her more sleepy. Thor being Thor joined in as well.

For once, life was looking up. Everything was okay.