Space

A/N- for the purpose of this chapter and a future one, can we just pretend that its the space stone and not the mind stone. Please thank you. Also this chapter is really short so erm sorry :)

As Jenna moved closer to Loki to initiate her and Thor's little plan, she could see that the blue rock in his sceptre was a section of the tesseract. The space stone! A sixth of what she had to return to her father.

Jenna spaced out. That was until Thor violently shook her,
"Jen, hey, look at me. I think its time to show everyone what you can really do!" Taking Thor's wise words into mind, she once again made her way towards an estranged Loki. This had to work.

Eyes now red, which definitely caught Loki's attention. Jenna could feel a lump in her throat, out of fear for the plan and for Loki. He could sense her guilt.
"I'm sorry I couldn't reach you Loki, if this doesn't work just remember. I will love you for all time, always!"

She placed her hand upon his forehead, Thor pinning him down so he wouldn't squirm or try to attack her. Jenna's hand glew red, flooding his mind with memories. Good ones. Bad ones. His time with Jenna on Asgard. Thor. Frigga. The royal gala's. The gardens. Renovating the hut. Even that time in the vault.

It all came back to him at once.

Loki was overwhelmed, he wasn't sure of what to say, except,
"For all time, always Jen."

Jenna didn't have time to react or process what he said before Thor grabbed him by the collar, dragging him inside.
"Thor that was a bit dramatic!" Jenna called after him, rolling her eyes at his brutality towards Loki.