Provisions and Confessions

Start from the beginning

"I got a 76, they mainly commented on my inaction in some cases and my somewhat delayed response time." Mirio nodded and looked over his own paper. "Yea, I got an 81, the main complaint was that I yelled too much." Amajiki snickered at the boy behind him.

"That's because you're too focused on helping people to tone down your voice." The three laughed as Mirio fake pouted at the others.

The three would soon find themselves once again outside amongst the storm as they gathered onto the bus. Eraser Head was stationed outside along with Midnight. Eraser had been voluntold to go on the trip to the licensing exam since he didn't have a class though he would have gone anyway.

The man smiled as a certain greenette walked out; thankful that Ms. Joke hadn't shown up this year, that was a relief but the other greenette was here. Shouta watched as the four friends walked out of the building and towards the bus.

Aizawa walked over to the group, and looked at Izuku, a small straight face gracing his exterior as he looked at the boy. "Good work." Was all the man said before ruffling the boy's wet messy hair and walking over to get on the bus.

<--->

"Umm, may-may I come in Sir?" Izuku asked, peeking his head through the large office door. The other figure simply nodded in response, placing two cups of tea down onto his small desk.

"Ahh, Midoriya! Glad to see you could make it my boy." Greeted Nedzu as he sat down in his office chair. Izuku nodded to his adoptive father as he walked closer to the center of the room.

Noting that there were still papers strone about his desk, obviously having been focused on something again. Nedzu liked to keep a clean office, but often didn't find the requirements to clean if it was just his son. Preferring the more relaxed atmosphere with the boy over something nearly sterile.

"You wanted to see me?" Izuku asked, an eyebrow quirked upwards as he looked the mouse up and down. A nod coming quickly after from Nedzu before he began to speak. "Yes, I wanted to congratulate you on your success in obtaining a license. I am very proud of you." Nedzu tried his best to be as sincere as possible, because he was truly proud of his son.

"However, that is not all. As you know, with the completion of your exams and obtainment of your license it is time for you to start formally training under me for the foreseeable future." Izuku nodded, if that's what it took to be a hero, then that is what he would do.

But questions came to the boy's mind, 'Should I tell him?' Izuku asked himself, after the incident during the training camp, he needed to tell Nedzu. But nothing felt quite right at the time.

His adoptive father, the person he was supposed to confide in, didn't know about his quirk. He didn't know about the A.I. or the giant mech and yet that comforted Izuku. Knowing that his father couldn't hate his quirk, couldn't be upset by the development.

Couldn't be upset that he lied to him for half a decade...

Izuku's mind continued to race as Nedzu looked up from his cup of tea, he could hear the boy mumbling though even his ears couldn't quiet tell what. Nedzu had become use to the mumbling, passing it off as worry or too much thought for a young mind but this seemed worrisome.

"Izuku are you-" Nedzu was cut off as the boy steeled his resolve and looked the mammal in the eyes.

'You should trust him, young Pilot.' Came the reassuring words of Izuku's greatest ally and friend. If BT thought it was a good idea, then, just maybe it would be okay...