"Just a dream." I repeat after her.

"It's not real..." she tells herself.

"Not real. I'm here." I tell her again, grab her hand, and squeeze it to convince her.

She nods and calms herself slowly. "Come on, go back to sleep; you need the rest." I help her back into her sleeping position and cover her up. She stares at me as if I'm going to disappear from her sight. "I'm not leaving; I'm staying right here." I reassure her, and she nods again.

A moment of silence passed, but she was still awake. "Can you..." she starts but hides her face. "What's wrong? Do you want some water?" I ask, but she shakes her head. "Can you sit in bed with me?" she whispers, and I'm taken back by the request. "Are you sure?" I ask, and she nods. "Alright then, scoot over." I motion for her to move with my hand, and a low chuckle escapes her.

I sit in bed next to her, and she snuggles to my side. "Don't leave, okay?" she says again, and I pat her head. "I'll be right here when you wake up."

Thankfully the rest of her night was rather peaceful, she didn't stir as much, and there was no mumbling. I guess she felt safe and close to someone whenever she felt a heat source next to her. She finally got the rest she needed.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I felt like I had the longest night of my life. My eyelids felt heavy, and even my limbs were hard to move. My eyes hurt, but it was a pain I could handle; they just felt sore. The early morning sun shines through the window, and I squint at the brightness.

"Naruto... you really should get curtains." I say as I cover my eyes from the sun. "Well, now I know where you spend most of your nights." that was not Naruto's voice... I open my eyes and find a casual Kakashi standing at the entrance of the room. He didn't have his uniform on or his headband, but he still covered his face.

"K-Kakashi...Sensei? What are you doing in Naruto's..." I look around and realize it's actually not Naruto's house. Where am I? I'm not in my house, and Kakashi is standing there so casually, which could only mean, "I'm in your house?!" I ask as I start feeling nervous for some reason.

"You seem to be feeling a lot better. How is your head? And are your eyes hurting you?" he asks me as he sits on a chair next to the bed. "They both hurt slightly, but other than that, I feel fine." I tell him as I look around his room.

"We will go back to the brothers in a bit and have Karin check on you just to make sure. Plus, I think Itachi will want to talk to you ." he hands me new clothes and points behind him. "Bathroom is the door to your left. Take a shower, and come to the kitchen; I'll have breakfast prepared." he gets off the chair and goes to the door. "Y-You're cooking breakfast? For me?" I ask, shocked to even find out that Kakashi cooks.

He left laughing and telling me to get a move on. Oh God, I'm in Kakashi's house. It seems I slept in his bed, then where did he sleep? Did he... Did he sleep next to me!? That can't be possible; there's no way Kakashi would do that, right?

His bathroom was also bigger than I expected, but I guess you can get a house this nice when you're a Jōnin and some big shot like the Hatake Kakashi. I felt nervous the entire time I was showering, but the hot water helped ease away the aches in my muscles. I get dressed and find out that they are actually my own clothes; I guess he went over and got them for me.

I hope he doesn't comment on the mess there...

Once I'm ready and enter the kitchen, I smell some fresh toast and eggs. I feel my stomach growling a second later. "Someone is hungry." Kakashi laughs and tells me to sit down at the table. "I didn't think I was." I chuckle nervously.