chapter 20 - devil

Elara moaned as Aleksander pushed her up against the wall of a random room in the grand palace. Their lips meeting in a fury of passion and emotion, the main being anger.

"How could you endanger yourself like that" Aleksander spat at Elara, yet his lips covered hers before she could even respond. His lips began to trail down her neck, knowingly leaving a mark yet Elara was too caught up in the passion to stop Aleksander' assault on her neck.

"You could've been seriously injured" he continued as he bit down on a particularly sensitive part of Elara's neck. Only receiving a moan in response he continued. "You could've been killed", counting his assault down to one of the visible parts off Elara' breast in her dress, causing Elara to whimper, the sound going directly to his already painful erection.

"What if you didn't beat him"

That statement caused Elara to fist Aleksander's hair and force him off her neck and to meet her eyes. "I took the risk because I knew I could beat him", unravelling herself from Aleksander's hold against the door and adjusting her dress to attempt to cover the already bruising marks. "I know the power I possess and I can smell a weak man's pathetic attempt at a plan to steal it."

Walking to the door, leaving Aleksander gaping at her dismissal, turning around only to meet his gaze with a look he had yet to dissect "I will never allow anyone to beat me or take my power, including you. If you think I will fall for anything other than Aleksander, including this façade of the Darkling or even General Kirigan you are sorely mistaken. Because I am not a pawn in your game of war and I will never be. I will fight for what I believe is right, and I do not care if that is against you Aleksander."

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"Did you see her, she is definitely Djel's bastard child, and she is demanding the lives of every man that has every wronged a widow. I mean haven't you read that book"

"No, I heard that she was in a Suli settlement and gave her soul up to a spirit devil who gave her control of the elements. Because everyone knows that if you give a spirit devil your soul you need blood to survive and I swear I saw her with a cup of blood a week ago.

"Oh please, that is ridiculous. She is actually the reincarnation of my great great great aunt, and everyone in my family claimed she had an unnatural connection with the wind."

"Oh please, she probably had an unnatural connection to passing wind."

"Oh shut up"

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"No no, let me get this straight"

"But I am not straight?"

"Shut up Elara. So after you confronted the Fjderan prince and killed his army the Darkling filled the room with his shadows so he could drag you into a room and make out, because your soulmates and your really horny."

"In my defence so was he, I think he was turned on by my violence, wouldn't put it past the bastard."

Genya made a face "So does this mean you are going to give in to the bond and sleep together?"

Elara's laugh filled the room "Saints no, I have barely started my plan. I am going to have this man begging on his knees for me."

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Should I switch this into a mature book and attempt to write smut when they complete the bond?