chapter 14 - little

Fuck.

Competition.

The Darkling has a good ass.

All Elara wanted to do was enjoy the banya while the other grisha went into the city to enjoy their Friday night. Every single grisha she knew went, apparently not.

Elara's dam mind went absolutely blank, all she could process was that mighty fine ass. His back muscles as he stretched his hands over his head. Perhaps Elara would later figure out that he was definitely flexing on purpose and taunting her with those muscles, dripping with sweat and moisture that occurs with being in the banya, but her mind was blank.

It was the dam soulmate bond, you always have an immense physical attraction to your soulmate, the physical need. The bastard knew it as well, perhaps his centuries made him more alert than she was. His smirk said it all as he turned around, finishing wrapping a towel around his lower half.

"If you dare to even think about saying 'like what you see', you are a dead man"

The Darkling opened his mouth to give a reply, then proceeded to leave it open as his eyes trailed up Elara's naked body, only hidden by a towel, standing at the door.

Walking in from the entrance room and walking over to the Darkling, leaning into his ear and slowly cupping his jawline. "Get your jaw off the floor, Darklezzs"

Aleksander's scoff bounced off the small room, "Darklezzs? Is that the best the 'oh so famous Night Witch Summoner' can come up with"

"Sounds like someone is a little jealous, then again you're little in more ways than one" Elara's smirk widened as Aleksander's jaw clenched, her eye's subconsciously going to look at his towel clad lower half. Dam soulmate bond.

Aleksander's eyes travelled over her body, the hot temperature in the banya seemed to rise. He once again opened his eyes to voice a reply, before he could speak his eyes landed on her soulmate mark.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

For the first time in centuries Aleksander had the shock of his life. His other half, the person whom he planned to rule with, his equal was Elara Black.

Mrs. Darkling Black sounded absolutely horrible, although he doubted she would even take his name, probably going on a rant about how misogynistic and sexist it is.

Another surprise for Aleksander was that he suddenly had the urge to go to his mother. The mother that raised his ambition would certainly help knock him into sense. He desperately needed to stop thinking about Elara, the annoying and frustrating night witch summoner. The most annoyingly beautiful person he had met in centuries. Elara Black whose last name even went with his so-called 'aesthetic'. The Elara Black who hadn't left his thoughts.

The Elara Black who now was looking at him as if she could read his every thought. Perhaps his guard had fallen down so that he allowed his face to show her his thoughts, the guard that he had mastered over centuries, crumbling on a Friday night in a banya.

He needed his mother to knock some sense into him.

His brain in overdrive and too many thoughts of the dark haired witch and the curves displayed under that towel, the Darkling ran out of the banya, in nothing less than a towel, through the now freezing winters of Ravka to his mothers boiling hut. Leaving a slightly stunned and amused mate.

Pity he didn't see the charmed muggle camera that Elara Black received on her fourteenth birthday flash. It was called black-mail for a reason after all. 

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Hi, so umm anyway, lol I tried to write in more conversation, cause honestly I suck at writing dialogue, I have no idea why any of you guys read my books. But I am trying to include more, and more tension between Elara and Aleksander. 

Tell me how you feel about it? More steamy banya sessions and more;)? Less?