Chapter 5 : Recarnation

Jisung met his friends who were standing head hung low that they had to hide their true self from their best friend  who had been with them for so many years and yes they felt guilty way to much and in that case jisung got to know that Seungmin and in are vampires and Felix is a shadow hunter that is what Seungmin told him cuz he ran away as soon he knew Jisung was awake. Jisung forgave his friends and  told them to promise to never hide anything from him. Life was now pretty much normal to Jisung here but the only difffrence was he could smell different and see different things well most of it was glamour but he still could see it not his fault though just the perks or rather blame him being THE HIGH WARLOCK OF BROOKLYN. Jisung was now headed to his home thinking why Felix ran away without even seeing him or telling him where he was going .

FELIX POV : 

I was running through the school halls finding the one only person  i can rely on for what i found that  jisung was not normal i thought he was mundane for a second at the first day of school there was wave which passed and something was blocking it or taking it back so it doesn't show i knew something was wrong when all the fainting shit started to happen i really care about jisung he is my birthday twin well i found THE LEE MINHO who is also my brother if you didn't know ( author-nim i am coming for you) 

END OF POV .

"What happened? "  questioned the infamous lee Minho , Felix told everything that happened and what he witnessed the conclusion or rather the answer to that from Minho was" WHAT !  that's not possible he died he went in coma he cant get up that easily " 

SLAP !!

FELIX had beaten  Minho in the face he felt so bad so guilty for telling Minho everything everything he had done for him was a waste know how could he say those things about jisung well according to Felix Minho had some part in jisung's past  . He did not what exactly happened but he knew cuz every year on a certain month and before his birthday Minho would go to a  room and cry his eyes out and would place a new letter every year and that day would match with jisung's birthday . felix looked around only to find minho missing from his side . 

AUTHOR'S NOTE 

well its been a long time since i updated and i am very sorry for it. i hope you my readers can forgive me for that . i just wanted to say i  will continue to write this book with the hope that you guys enjoy my book and love too read its a little hard for to update since i have a lot off things going on  right now but it doesn't matter to me now so i will try my best to update this book every once in while and once i am back on track then the updates will be twice in a week which will be Fridays and Saturdays and if i am not able to that means i am maybe working on the chapters or i am busy so just bear with me for a while if you can otherwise its fine i also have other books and genre in my mind hopefully i will finish this then i  will put those books as well also feel free to scramble through my reading lists for books if you want  read  and need some to read and these days i have been  listening to mirror mirror by f hero ft milli and changbin its a amazing rap song also i have been listening to mixtape oh by stray kids it clearly makes an image off what i am going through right now . anyways i will leave you to your self also if there is any changes in the update schedule i will let you guys know alright its time for me go now i didn't want this to be big speech or paragraph but i cant help it i am used to writing many essays and stuff like which are long like anything  so yeah it got big .Also i will try to format my chapters cuz i think they need to be neat and they are not so yeah .

AUTHOR -NIM OUT 👀😜