Chapter 2: Own Kind

Time skip to lunch break

Jisung was wandering around the cafeteria finding his only friends. He found them on the very last table of cafeteria (cuz yea they shy here he he) Felix informed jisung that they had transferred student coming tomorrow and his name was lee Minho. Jisung suddenly got tensed as he felt that he had heard that somewhere. (This doesnt make any sense)

Time skip next day (obsessed with time skips) 

Minhos house 

"Breakfasts ready" Minhos mom Mrs. Lee shouted Minho came running down stairs and stared at his mom like what in the world and why in the world would his mom shout early in the morning for breakfast when she knew Minho is stays up the night and sleeps in the morning." What is it ?"his  Mom said" Dont u remember u have school today go get ready " she added.

TIME SKIPPPP

Minho was walking through the woods with a stele in his hand, he stopped at a certain point and made a mark  on his hand which burned his skin but didnt care because he is used to it since a very long time  and said in the name of the angle and the in the name of the lord once he finished the sentence a portal opened and he pictured where he had to go and there he was the bus stop he saw a boy with blonde hair headphones in his ears waiting for his bus to come. He went there and stood next to the boy, the boy looked at Minho and Minho looked at the boy hi they both said together. They both laughed. "Hi I am Minho " said Minho." Oh hi I am Felix "the boy said ." So u are new I haven't seen u around" added Felix. "Yeah" said Minho. Soon the bus came and they reached school. Minho went to take his schedule for the day his first period was free so he headed for the library so he could practice some runes suddenly he passed a smell of a familiar fragrance which only exists in is his part of the world and he looked up to the person from which that is extracting was a boy with blondish light brownish hair he went there and marked him but fortunately he moved his hand" What u doing there mate? "he asked "oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself my name's Bang Chan call me Chan." He added. "I am Lee Minho call me Minho." Minho said. "So will you tell me what u were doing?" said Chan.   "Yeah umm so like u passed me and I could smell Ur sent so like I thought that u forgot to put your mark so I was putting it for u but u pulled away" Minho said looking down the library floor. "Oh that! umm yeah I will it put now by the way how do u know which mark I need."  said Chan "umm I am the same kind as u, you know I am a shadow hunter like u" Minho said .

AUTHOR-NIM HERE 

So guys I got this inspiration to write an put this characters in place and every part is from a book I read in irl an actual book ( hehe ) 

AUTHOR-NIM OUT 😜👀 

kai