CHAPTER 3: The Touch

Chan was in shock when minho said those words it's like something new just happened  he opened his mouth but closed it again " earth to chan " said minho and chan looked at him " yeah sorry about that mate "

Soon after the bell rang and chan and minho went to the schools cafeteria for lunch. Chan had thousands and more questions coming to his mind right now but chan felt a little wave of guilt he thought that if he asked anything it might be bad cuz shadow hunters have a certain history and they are respected based on that and chosen for certain things like going on missions or finding demons etc .

Minho's pov
I was looking for chan thinking where did he go he said he did safe table while I bought my lunch. I finally found him it was easy cuz of my vision rune I could find him from far.
While going to him someone passed me that person and I touched each by shoulder and the touch sent me a certain wave that only warlocks radiate but this one was a bit weak warlocks in school are very rare. I tried to get out of my mind and went to chan .
- end of pov

Looks like minho bumped into someone and can sense a little wave since he his a shadow hunter after all

Who can it be can u guess ??

Well look who's back with an uptade after a long time .....

Kai