Part Six

You

Do I wanna know, if this feeling flows both ways... 

Sad to see you go... 

Was sorta hopin' that you'd stay.

Crawlin' back to you.

"Arctic Monkeys? Interesting choice."

"What? I like this song." You frowned. Loki raised an eyebrow and then laughed at your antics.

"Whatever you say, honey," Loki grinned and moved to the kitchen.

"Loki?" You called out.

"Yes, darling?" He answered. You looked over to see him paused at the archway.

"Dance with me?" You gently smiled. Loki basically melted. Your smile was the most beautiful thing to him.

"You sure you can dance?" Loki challenged.

"Well excuse me, mister. I can dance far better than you," you laughed. "Now come here," you stood in the middle of the living room, arms outstretched, waiting. Loki hovered over the black walls before crossing over to you, taking your smaller hands into his. You begin to sway to the song, the walls and various Christmas ornaments around you becoming a blur as you get lost in your lover's arms.

You danced for not one song, or two, but too many to count as the night slowly passed. Christmas was in the air, and the both of you felt the spirit over your heads as the mistletoe beckoned you to kiss.

Which you two did. Multiple times. And it may or may not have gone much further as you end up in your bedroom with your partner.

"It's not even Christmas, only the 23rd, and yet we're letting a plant decide when to kiss?"

"Loki, get into the spirit a bit more. It's tradition, and..." You trail off as Loki whispers 'Alright, darling,' and climbs on top of you.

"This is a little more than kissing, Loki." Your face was right underneath his, and the distance between the two was shortening with every second.

"What can I say? The mistletoe started it," He chuckled before closing the gap.

-------------------------------------

I've dreamt about you nearly every night this week, 

How many secrets can you keep? 

Do I wanna know?

You felt awkward in your own home. And you were alone. Your mind was racing with questions on the ride home and they continued as you settled yourself back into your home.

When did he start being like this?

Were there signs, and I didn't notice?

Was what happened a spur of the moment thing?

Was he always like this but kept it a secret?

These questions and more didn't leave your mind the whole night. When would you see him again? Surely it wouldn't be too long before you saw Loki's face again, but if you were being honest, you were scared.

You wouldn't lie to yourself- what happened was hot. Loki, in your eyes, suddenly had become much more attractive to you- though he was always appealing to you, he had more of a next-door neighbour feel to him. Now he fit the tall, dark and handsome type that you had always had a thing for. You didn't really know how to feel about it. Sure, it was sexy and hot, but you were a little worried. Why did Loki undergo such a personality change so quickly? Why was he like this all of a sudden?