02

Namjoon POV

After that I went to smile like a idiot we fell in love. It's werid to feel this way for your own brother, just teasing him here and there make me happy, his boxy smile.

I happened to encounter this feeling of mine to my best friend j hope and suga. They were shock at this, but they suggest to myself in one decision where I confess my feelings to him, or just end my feelings for him. Which both seem impossible for me.

My trance just broke when mom shout from downstairs.

" Yahhh....are you planning to stay in your room for whole day or what you stupid bear. She said annoying.

" Ohh....eomaa" I said running downstairs.

" eomma, why you call me stupid bear" I just shulking and being cute.

But there is someone who just adore his love being cute and how much he want to pinch his cheeks and kiss them.

"Okay..paboo now have your breakfast." She said smiling and ruffling my hair.

Time skip

Taehyung POV

After we had our breakfast, we are on our way to go university.  Silently, That's when hyung decided to break the ice.

"So, taehyung do you have someone special in your life." Namjoon said looking in taehyung eyes.

How can he ask such questions, straight forwardly.

" Hello, taehyung are you still here" namjoon said shaking him.

" I mean- ummm- yeah hyung I have that someone special in my life. Taehyung said smiling with full of love in his eyes.

"But that you". Which taehyung said in his mind.

After hearing that namjoon become sad, but he smile towards taehyung.

" I mean that's cool,so when are you planning to introduce your love to us" namjoon said smiling through pain.

" No, hyung I means it's just from my side, I haven't confess him to yet" taehyung said with a long sigh.

" What about you hyung, did you have that particular someone special." He asked hoping that's a no.

" I have someone special to but same as you I haven't confess him yet to." He said with a sigh.

" Ohh...look we came to university, let's meet at lunch time okay". Namjoon said running towards his best friend.

No one pov

While there is taehyung feeling sad that his love, love someone else. Watching him to hugging his best friend.

He just like that namjoon is smiling, but also got jealous because he isn't reason for his this smile.

This trance broke when jungkook and jimin the couple call him.

" Hey...manduk, what are you waiting for to come, an invitation card". Jimin said laughing while, taehyung just running to him and hit jimin head.

" No just watching my love happy with someone else" taehyung said eyeing namjoon.

" Who...." Jikook said in sync . Looking where taehyung is eyeing at.

And they both got shock after that, that taehyung is in love with his brother.

" You are in love with namjoon hyung" they both said in illusion.

" Yes, and Don't shout and didn't dare to tell everyone". Taehyung said with a pleasing look.

" Okay, but tell us how and now let's go before we get late for class".

Meanwhile namjoon POV

" Guys, I ask taehyung directly if he love someone before confession". I said looking at his Friends.

" So what did he say, suga ask.

" Well, he have someone,but didn't confess yet, and if he did who will say no to him"I said bitterness in my voice.

" I guess I should end my feelings for him, he have someone else, I said looking sad.

" Ohh.... Don't worry namjoon, you know that I love you right" suga said hugging him.

" Yeah....I love you too hyung," namjoon said hugging him back.

But there is taehyung who list both namjoon and suga saying I love you eachother on his way to his class room.

Those words broke his heart and he run to washroom to cry his heart out.

Sorry if it's lame, story but I just happened to came up with this ideas. Just enjoy and suggest.

 Just enjoy and suggest

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
in love with brother ( Taejoon)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें