Trial 3 Aftermath

Start from the beginning

However...was it really my fault? No...It must've been, this is my punishment for not preventing it from happening, it was all my fault. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Y/N. Can I talk to you?" My peer asked me. "Oh, yes of course. What is on your mind?" I asked my pupil. "W-Well...I-I would really like you to go out with me! Y-You're so kind to everyone and I really admire that!" The girl yelled, bowing her head. "...Wh-What?" I mumbled in confusion, I was supposed to be tutoring her, this was nothing more. "A-Apologies, I cannot accept your feelings. I-I'm...rather uninterested." I sweat dropped. The girl looked obviously agitated by my response, she didn't look used to people saying no to her. Sitting in my chair with her on the opposite side I begun to grow nervous, wanting to just end the conversation. "Well...if that's all you wanted to say then-" I tried to get up from the chair however felt myself stiffen when I saw the girl get up and walk to me swiftly, sitting in my lap with an irritated look on her face, a look that would itch itself into my mind. "No one in there right mind would say no to me, I've been tutored by you for months! You know how boring those sessions were? Don't you think I deserve something that isn't good grades!?" She yelled at me. "G-Get off, this cannot be appropriate!" I yelled at her, sweat dropping. I wanted to push her off, however my body refused to move out of fear, I could barley think clearly. "Do you just not like girls? Is that it!?" She yelled. "N-No, not at all! J-Just get off!" I yelled as my hands death gripped the arm chair I was sitting in. "Why are you so scared for? Doesn't every boy love things like this?" She questioned. I felt myself tense up when I felt her legs wrap around my waste loosely, making her face grow closer to mind as she grabbed my shoulders gently for support. "G-Gah! G-Get off, get off!" I yelled, I felt scared. I wasn't nearly as strong as I would've liked to be back then.

I was supposed to be the bigger person here, I can't just push her away, violence was supposedly never the answer. "Were you always such a prude?" She asked me as she caressed my cheek with her cold hand. I couldn't talk anymore, I felt as if I was on the verge of crying, what was I supposed to do in that situation? "If you can just give me half an hour, I swear I can change your mind about rejecting me earlier." She whispered as she shuffled closer to me, I could feel our hips touching and her chest being pressed up against me. Tears threatened to pour out of my eyes as I began to stutter incoherent things. "Aww, you truly are adorable, the way you quiver with fear is so cute, I could just eat you up. You're so cute I could just eat you!" She said with a funny look in her eye. 

I didn't know what do to in that moment, what was I supposed to do? I was never told what to do because in my world. That kind of stuff never happened to boys and I believed that, wholeheartedly. 

I could feel her hands travel my body, my face, shoulders, chest and even lower. I felt her shuffle away from me and just as I was about to leap up from the chair, I felt her hands touch my thighs...getting closer to my crotch area. That was the finally straw, I couldn't deal with it anymore, I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her away and got up from the chair, backing away from my so called pupil. "I-I told you to stop...! Wh-Why...didn't you stop...!?" I yelled at her, I felt my body shaking from all of the unwanted contact. She quickly recovered from my little shove and got up from the floor, making her way towards me again, grabbing my shoulders and leaned in, our noses were basically touching at that point. She looked...really angry. "I really did try to be gentle, perhaps this wouldn't have happened if you didn't give me the correct signs. In the end, it's all your fault." She spat at me, her voice dripping venom.