What a tease

Casey~ I was in the middle of sliding my boxers back on, when I was interupted by that perfect, small body opening the bathroom door.

I didn't have my boxers on the entire way, leaving my hard on still fairly visible.

She let out a high pitched squeal and quickly covered her eyes.

I put my boxers on the entire way and approached her, her eyes still covered.

I lifted her up, and sat on her bed with her on my lap.

..........

Sage has been the only thing on my mind.

That night when we fucked, her body, the way she reacted to my touch, everything.

But i just cant be with her.

Why does she have to be so fucking perfect all the damn time ?

I gently grabbed one of her little dainty hands and placed it on my throbbing bulge.

I placed my hand ontop of hers, to prevent her from removing her hand off of me.

"Casey what are you doing?" she whispered in her soft, delicate voice.

"Just having some fun. And why are you whispering?"

"Well would you rather me yell" she replies in a sassy tone. "No but I'd rather have you screaming."

I placed a hand on her cheek, feeling, and seeing, them heat up.

I pulled her in for a kiss, a deep one too. Fuck she tastes so sweet and smells just like vanilla.

..........

Sage~ We decided on going over to his house, incase Blake came back.

He was getting a glass of water and thats when I got lost in my thoughts.

His hips were just above his counter tops.

Do I have to say anything else? Is there even anything else to say about that? No.

I couldn't stop staring, until he pushed me onto my knees, so I was almost at eye level with his hips. "Casey what the fuck-"

"Sorry, I thought maybe you'd like a closer looke since you can't seem to stop staring"

"I-. I was not staring" I said as I felt my face burn up

I got back up off of my knees and went up to his room, embarrassed of what had just happened.

I stripped down into my matching thong and bra lingerie set, before sliding underneath the covers.

I heard quiet footsteps come upstairs and enter the room.

I couldnt fall asleep for quite some time, and when i felt his warm body next to me, it wasn't helping.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me against him, tightly, filling in the gap that was between us.

I drifted off to sleep in his arms after he planted a soft kiss to my forehead.

..........

I woke up randomly in the middle of the night, straddling over top of Casey.

His arms were wrapped around my waist tightly, not allowing me to budge.

But i was really thirsty so i tried to slip out from his touch, carefully and quietly.

Surprisingly, i was successful.

I went downstairs, still only in my lace undergarments.

I had my back facing the staircase as i was getting a glass of water.

All of the sudden, i felt cold hands with rings creep around my waist as they quickly pulled me against a warm body.

..........

Caidence~ Sage was the only thing on my mind.

Her perfect, small body, her lips, her voice, her eyes, her every thing.

I've never loved someone like I've loved her.

She's just so perfect.

I can never get enough of her.

I miss her body underneath me, and ontop of me.

I just cant hold myself back any more.I need her right now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hi loves!!! So ive decided to update my posting schedule. I'm thinking of posting every other weekend and a surprise day once a week (Mon-Fri) because school is taking up a lot of my time, more than I expected. But i hope you guys are enjoying this story!! Please be sure to comment suggestions and future story ideas, and please make sure to also vote! Goodnight loves <4