Layla

Blake~ When i opened up Sage's bedroom door, i saw him. Caidence was in her bed, and they were close. Way too close.

I went back downstairs and grabbed some pans and went back to her room and banged them together. If these love birds were going to see eachother, they could at least try and hide it.

They shot right up. " Morning love birds, it's time for school" Sage blushed hard and i went back out of the room. I started up the car and waited for them to get in. Since the passenger seat had stuff on it, Sage and Caidence had to sit next to eachother on the ride there.

Sage~ I woke up to the sound of what i think was pots banging together. God my brother is so annoying. I shot up, still tired and let out a groan. Blake walked out and I got out of bed, heading inti my closet. I got undressed and was only in my bra and thong while i was looking for something to wear. Soon after, i felt his hands creep around my waist, bending me over. I felt my nipples harden as i bit my lip to hold in a moan.

He's barely even touched me, how the hell am I turned on already?

He moved one of his hands onto my thigh, and moved up closer, and closer until it was on my soaking wet core. I heard him let out his chuckle and it sent shivers down my spine. He was lightly rubbing me and he soon moved aside my thong and coated his fingers in my wetness. This time i let a moan slip out.

I felt him harden against me. He removed his fingers and licked them clean, making a popping sound when he took his fingers out of his mouth. "Mm you taste so sweet Sage" I felt myself become more and more needy by the second but then he just left. Why does he always have to leave when I need him most ?

I put on a white cropped tank top, a peach colored mini skirt and my AF1's, trying to forget the events that had just happened. I quickly ran downstairs hoping Blake hadn't left without me. I went in the back seat, and there he was, in the back as well. I have a feeling this is going to be a long ride.

I was on my phone scrolling through tiktok when i felt his warm hands rubbing my thigh. Thank God we had just pulled up to school because I don't know how much more i could take. I quickly walked to my first class hoping i left them behind but i got so lucky, and he was in my class as well.

The teacher was doing role call and when she said Caidence, thats when his deep voice said "Here". Caidence. Not too bad i guess. I bumped into a girl in my way in. Her name is Miley. We've been talking for some time during class, and I looked over to see Caidence talking to some basic blonde bitch.

Had he already forgotten what happened this morning? And last night !? What a bitch.

I was accidentally staring at him, wondering why he was talking to her of all people and thats when we made eye contact. He probably thinks im a creep. What if he never talks to me again!? Oh my God Sage pull your shit together. I can't believe im stressing over some stupid, but VERY hot, boy.

It was time for lunch and I sat with Miley and her ither friends. They're pretty cool and we all exchanged numbers  But i couldnt take my eyes off of Caidence. he was sitting with that blonde bitch again. What the actual hell. I was drinking some of the shitty school juice and I almost choked on it when I looked back over at caidence.

He was having a full on make out session with that girl. I'm pretty sure it was Layla, i heard the teacher whenshe did role call. "Sage are you listening?" I snapped out if my thoughts and turned my attention back to Miley. "Huh? Oh uh yea" "Really? what were we talking about then?" "Oh uh idk" "Thats what I thought. Anyways, we were talking about going to the club this Friday, you should come."  "Oh yea sure, I'll be there" Great, what the hell did I just get myself into.

~Friday Night~

I went into my closet and pulled out the dress i was going to wear to the club.

(Sage's dress)
I love this dress so much. I hugs every curve perfectly. I quietly walked outside and saw Miley's car outside. I shut the front door and went in. "Oh.My.GOSH. you look so hot Sage, every guy is going to be drooling over you" Yea but theres only one that i want to be drooling over me.

We arrive at the club, show our fake IDs get in. We take a few shots and get a little tipsy. I bumped into this very tall and attractive man, who look just about my age.

As i was tipsy, i obviously didnt know what i was doing. I started swaying my hips up against him, moving my body to the beat of the loud music. He gripped my waist tightly while i was dancing on him, and thats when I saw it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
hi loves!! Sorry for the late update today. I try and update as often as possible, but I do have school to go to so I can't post during the day on week days. On the weekends i try to post 1-2 times daily so i don't keep you guys waiting. Anyways, I hope you guys had a good day/evening/night! Please make sure to comment ideas for future chapters. I'm open to all ideas! and vot olease make sure to vite as well! Goodnight my loves