35. 31 Days Rule (Day 3)

Start from the beginning

This is the second day he has fall asleep waiting for me. I haven't talked with him after he came home, but I have always make sure to secretly check on him and his well-being.

I slowly approach him to take him quickly to his room without waking him. My heart feels like something  crushing it when Jimin slowly turned to my side still in his sleep. He is pouting.

Those wet cheeks tell me he has cried before falling asleep.
Hesitantly I put my shaking arms under his knee pits and around his waist picking him up.
Once I gently picked him up he has lean on my chest tangling his small hands around my neck to find a comfortable position in my arms. Clenching my teeth I avoided myself kissing his forehead.

His Jasmine and sandal scent has left his body but his tiny frame curled into my chest makes me want to hug him all night closer to my chest as I always used to do.

Jimin didn't awake until I put him on his bed. I can't stay near him too long so right after I placed him on soft sheets I tried to turn away from turning on my heels quickly.

He had been holding my shirt in his small fist tightly. So my sudden movement has made him awake when I try to move away from him without detaching his hand from my dress.

No one's POV.

Jimin has gasped when he felt his hands falling on the bed.
Yoongi took quick steps to leave the room as soon as possible to avoid the younger's big doe teary eyes and heartbreaking questions.

Then he felt tiny pair of arms back hugging his waist resting their head on his shoulder holding him back.

Hyung you came home? I really wanted to welcome you but see today also my stupid self has fallen asleep.

Jimin was trying to keep his voice as much as cheerful by hiding the real worry washing over his body.

He stayed like that for 30 seconds. But younger didn't feel any reaction from the older. Usually whenever he back-hugged him, his alpha ending up enveloping him in his arms for hours.

But things didn't felt right anymore.
Youngers eyes filled with newly formed tears. Yoongi has harshly removed his hands and walk away just telling him to go to sleep in a rough tone.

No kisses no huggies no good night wishes he just left.

It's not one day or two days, it is freaking almost one week passed after the last time he talked with his alpha. But it seems like he is the only one who missed him.

Jimin didn't expect to receive such a cold reaction from the love of his life.
Even if Yoongi is angry or tired he hasn't ever avoided him like this.

Saying that the elder one has left the room closing the door with a bang.

Jimin isn't ready to defeat, at least he should know the reason for his alpha's action. Then he could correct his behavior if he has done something wrong.

So he has run after Yoongi, the older one who was passing the stairs slowly.

Yoongi halt on the spot once he eared his mate's broken gentle voice.

Hyung why are you avoiding me? Did I make you too much worry by being sick for days? I am sorry I didn't did it on purpose hyung, I promise to take good care of myself from now on.
Please don't avoid me like that at least talk with me and tell me what I have done wrong ?.

Yoongi keep mentally preparing to face this situation for the past week. He knew he just can't avoid his mate by giving him cold shoulders. He knows Jimin isn't stopping questioning him. So he had to make sure Jimin will stay away from him, otherwise, he might lose his mate.