𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐒𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 - '𝘖𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸. . .'

"Okay, help me

      "Okay, help me. I have to choose between those two." Ellie watched Billie open the zipper of one of the bags where her clothes were. "I think you'll like more the white one." Billie carefully took the black pair of shorts and a baggy shirt before she repeated the same process taking a white custom fit from Siberia Hills.

      "Yeah, you're right. I like the white one." Ellie chuckled and Billie smiled but widened her eyes like she remembered something.

      "Hey, I don't have to wear my Invisalign anymore during the day." Billie told the girl.

      "Really? That's so good." Ellie said and Billie smiled just to show her teeth without the invisalign. "You are so beautiful." Ellie honestly told to Billie and she couldn't hide the small shade of pink on her cheeks so she pursed her lips and turned to pick her clothes and pass them to Ellie who happily hold them for Billie.

      "Let's go inside so I can change." Billie said and mentioned the door to Ellie and bowed her head, "Ladies first."

      Ellie giggled while going inside and Billie shut the door behind them.

      "Are you doing with your hair?" Ellie asked and put the clothes on the table next to her.

      "I was thinking of the little buns on each side." Billie shrugged.

      "Ohhh, that would be cute. Do you want help to do them?" Ellie asked and Billie raised her browns.

      "Do you wanna help me do my hair?" She never had someone to do her hair. No one ever offered to do that, beside her mother. Not even-

      No, she couldn't think about him.

      "Of course I do." Ellie sent a small smile to Billie who nodded, "Okay, I need a hairbrush and two hair ties!" the Alvarez girl said excitedly and Billie chuckled at her while picking the things she asked and sat on the arm of the couch.

      Ellie gently started to brush Billie's hair and the blue eyed girl let a content sigh. Still gently, Ellie ran her finger through Billie's hair, parted the hair in the middle and pulled first to the top of left side of girl's head and made the little bun, repeating the same thing on the other side. Billie didn't even notice when the girl finished and kept her eyes closed, only opening them when she felt Ellie's hand on her shoulder.

      "You look cute." Ellie said in a baby voice while pouting and Billie smiled at her, "Okay, you should change now." Ellie pushed Billie to the bathroom when the girl just kept looking at her, "Go! I wanna see the outfit with the hair." Ellie chuckled.

      Billie got up and picked her clothes while making her way to the bathroom. Ellie nodded and sat on the couch to wait. When Billie closed the door, the girl received a message on the grupo she had with her best friends