Chapter 6

This time when the Weasley's arrived at the Dursley house, there was no knocking. Arthur fired a spell towards the door and sent it flying off its hinges. "What?! You have no right!"

Vernon Dursley and a woman he could only assume was Harry's Aunt Petunia stepped into the hallway. "Where's Harry?" Arthur said in rage.

"I told you to leave!" Dursley yelled.

"Mummy? Daddy? What's going on?" a chubby boy walked into the room and hid behind his mother.

Molly stepped in front of her husband and pointed her wand at Dudley. Suddenly, a set of antlers started to sprout from his head. Petunia screamed as she tried to push them back into his skull. "We will not ask you again. Where is Harry Potter?"

"He... he's in his room..." Vernon stuttered.

Arthur quickly ran up the stairs but came back a moment later, "There's no one up here!"

Molly pointed her wand at Vernon menacingly. "Do not lie to me again. Where is he?!"

"His... his room isn't upstairs..." they looked over to Dudley who had tears streaming down his face. "He... he lives in the cupboard... under the stairs..."

Molly immediately ran over to the cupboard as Arthur stared at the family in rage. "You keep a 13-year-old boy in a cupboard under the stairs?!" they shook in fear as he fired his wand at a vase, shattering it to pieces.

When Molly got to the door, there was a hefty padlock bolted to it. With a flick of her wand, she sent it clanging to the ground. Once she saw the inside of the cupboard, her heart sank. Cobwebs lined the walls and dust floated around the small light bulb hanging from the ceiling. If not for the fact that Harry was so short, she didn't think he would have even been able to stand up in there. The only piece of furniture in the whole room was a thin cot. And that's where she found the boy.

When she saw him, her rage instantly gave way to tears. He had a black eye, and the whole left side of his face was covered in blood. Chips of glass had embedded themselves into his skin. From the awkward angle, it was positioned, she could tell that his leg was broken. She cried as she pulled the unconscious boy into her arms. She gently carried him outside and went over to Arthur.

When the man saw that state that he was in, his rage became all-consuming. "Take him to the car. I'll get his things and take care of this lot." She nodded numbly and walked outside. "Where are his things?"

"I... in the attic..." Petunia stuttered.

Arthur pointed at her and Dudley with his wand, "You two, go get them and bring them down here. I want to have a talk with your husband..."

As the two ran up the stairs, Vernon mustered a weak glare. "You... you have no right to treat my family this way... I'll sue!"

"You'll sue?!" Arthur yelled, "You think you have the right to sue me, after the way you have treated your nephew?!" he shot another blast into the kitchen, destroying the table. "You should just be glad that I'm not planning on killing you until you've faced justice. If not in the muggle world, then I'm sure Azkaban could make room for a man such as yourself."

Petunia and Dudley came down carrying a trunk, and Hedwig in her cage. "Th... this is everything..."

Arthur flicked his wand and the trunk shrunk down enough that he could fit it into his pocket. He picked up Hedwig's cage and turned back to Vernon. In one swift movement, he socked him in the nose, sending him into a bookshelf, which toppled to the floor. "I hope you all have a miserable rest of the day." With that, he walked out the front door and over to his car. He had quite enjoyed his first flying car, so when the next one got turned into the ministry, he made sure to see that it was "taken care of."

He put Hedwig's cage in the passenger seat when he saw that his wife was sitting in the back with Harry. He was laid across the seats as she positioned his head in her lap. She gently combed through his hair as tears dripped from her eyes. "How could anyone do such a thing to such a sweet boy?"

Arthur glared at the road ahead of them as he sent the car off into the sky. "I could just kill Dumbledore for this..."

Molly's eyes went wide, "You don't think he could have known do you?"

Arthur shook his head. "I don't know. A part of me wants to believe that Dumbledore is all-knowing. But the other part prays that that isn't the case. Because if it were true, then that means he has willing let an innocent boy be abused for the last 13 years."

Molly bit her lip then turned back to Harry. "We can worry about that later. Right now, we need to focus on getting him medical attention. I know a few healing spells, but this is way beyond me..."

Arthur nodded, "Same here. As soon as we get back to the Burrow, we can floo Madam Pompfrey and ask her to treat Harry."

She looked down at his face and tried to wipe some of the blood from his cheek. "I just realized; I didn't see his glasses anywhere. Did you pick them up?"

"His aunt gave them to me when she brought down his luggage." He handed the glasses back to her. "They're a little bent out of shape."

She took the mangled glasses from his hand and saw that for the most part, they had been held together with tape alone. Couldn't they have at least had the decency to buy him a new pair of glasses? She took out her wand and repaired them with a flick. She then put them into her pocket for safekeeping.

"What are we going to tell the kids?" she muttered to herself.

Arthur looked at her in the rearview mirror. "We need to tell them the truth. I'm sure Harry won't like it. Especially if this isn't the first time this has happened, and he's been hiding it from them. But I think they need to know."

"You're right. They're all going to be so worried when they see him like this. Especially Ron... Why didn't he ever tell us?" she broke into tears.

"It's going to be ok dear." He gave her a small reassuring smile in the mirror. "He'll be ok..."

(A/N - Hey guys! Thanks for reading! :) I hope you like it so far!)