I Love You

- (Y/n) pov -

Day passes like usual, maybe a bit sadder as I started to having heart broken over my negative thought.

"(Y/n) are you okay" Kyoka started. "You look a bit odd these past week" she added.

"I'm fine" I said. She seem like not satisfied with my answer but don't dare argue either.

Our conversation turn silent. The room only filled with the sound of her electric guitar. Her fingers gently dance on string, playing with random note just don't want to kick out the silent.

"Kyoka.." slowly got the girl attention as she hummed in response.

"I was wondering.." My voice got a bit slutter. "Who's your crush?" Slowly said the last sentence, more like whisper but still clearly to be heard by the purple-haired girl.

"W-what?!" She surprised. Maybe, she never thought I will ask this type of question.

"Is okay if you don't want to talk a bit or-" I said a quite fast, accidentally lost words in the end.

"No, I'm fine" She said make me sighed of relief.

"So about my question...."  She look down avoiding eyes contact.

"I-i-" she take a deep breath. "I-i have a crush on you..."

We make a eyes contact before she said "how about you...?"

I don't have a words, only confident with action.

I slowly take her hand put on my chest, hoping she knew how my heart racing for her.

"D-do this answer your question?" I ask nervously, eyes not even move from seeing her cute face.

She didn't answer, still seem suprised.

I lean closer, close enough which one wrong move would make our lips connected.

Staring at her lips before she close her eyes, closing the gap between us.

I close my eyes, slowly melted by the kiss. Body feel weak to move, a small smile spotted on my lips that are touching hers.

I kissed back, felling how soft her lips is before we start to french kiss. The kiss is passion and enjoyable.

Suddenly I'm awake. Eyes on the shilling that I look everyday.

I must be madly in love, and it's make me feel shit.

I look over my phone typing the password a bit harsh then usual.

Yao-Creati

U awake?

Yes I am. Anything wrong?

Just wondering...

Hmm?

You're quite close with Kyoka right?

I can say that
She just open up to me sometimes

So, do know who she like?

She didn't replied. I messed up.

You know this a bit private right?

Omg omg I messed up!

What*
I mean her fav food
Sorry- my connection being shit

Oh-
Language.