Apologise

- Jirou pov -
"Should we apologise?" Yao-momo said.

"I don't know, should we?" Mina said innocently.

" Well, we've been believe that rumor without any strong prove" Kirishima added.

" How not, Jirou don't say anything went we ask her" Toru added, make my classmates turn their sight at me.

" Jirou what actually happened? " Yao-momo ask.

I take a peek at Kaminari who are giving me death stare. " It's personal" I said while continue to eat.

" See? " Toru said and I just stay quiet.

" We should apologise to her tommorow" Yao-momo said and some of us nodded.

After eat I go to my room, ready to sleep. I plug my earphone jack on my phone and listening to music.

I've been thinking about Todoroki-chan lately because of my broke up with Kaminari. She's the one who forced him and I'm sure about it. But, why?

I never saw she actually help people. She don't even talk with people. All she do is looking where she wanted as she don't have anything else to do.

Also, some of our class keep saying she is selfish and arrogant but me and Yao-momo don't think like that. For me she just look empty.

- Tommorow, after breakfast -

"Guys aren't it's a bit weird Todoroki-chan still not going out from her room since last night" Yao-momo said and I nodded.

"It's nearly 10 a.m should we check on her?" I said with my normal tone.

"I'll ask Mr. Aizawa" Yao-momo said while go to Mr. Aizawa room. The rest of us just nodded.

After a few minutes she come back with extra key.

"Mr. Aizawa said, it's better of only one person go in. She might snap if all of us get in her room without permission" Yao-momo said calmly.

" I'll go! " Mina said happily.

" Mina stop I know you just want to look at her room" Uraraka said while pull Mina's hand.

" Uraraka right, she just snap at you few days ago, kero" Tau added.

" Maybe Jirou? " Yao-momo suggested. I turn my sight at her as she called my name.

" Me? " I said with one eyebrow up.

" Yeah, Todoroki-chan melted you door handle, so both of you might have talked before right? "Yao-momo said and Tsu agreed.

" I'll be back" I said as I take the extra key.

I reach at her door, knock for few time but got no answer.

I used the key and got in. Todoroki-chan is still sleep peacefully. She still with her red hair, seem like she didn't dye it yet.

" Todoroki-chan wake up" I whisper loudly.

" 5 more minutes" she answer in sleeping tone.

" It's 10 in the morning" I added and she just turn around.

" I'll wait for 5 minutes but you'll promise you will wake up"